One step closer in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One step closer in CT

Legal home grown is getting closer in CT! Next we need to pass the house.
    https://www.wfsb.com/news/bill-legal...rijuana-in-ct-moves-through-senate-heads-to-house/article_f93734c2-c836-11eb-b27d-c3fd635d5fad.html?style=horizontal_slider
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Virginia will be legal to possess and grow for rec in 23 days but whose counting, oh right.
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      4 I think.

• Phlash
      Phlash commented
      Editing a comment
      Last I read believe it was 3 adult, 3 immature per person limiting dwelling to 6 & 6

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir!

Definitely about time PLreef, though grow lags behind the 7/1 date, but still any progress is great.
    Last edited by Phlash; 06-08-2021, 06:54 AM.
    Soil - NFTG, recycled & amended.
    Nutes - NFTG - modified regiment, SLA-100, Photo +, Mammoth
    Veg - 4x4 tent, TSW2000, TSW1000 6”vent
    Flower - 4x4 tent, TS3000W, TSW1000 6”vent
    Dry - 2x4 tent, 6”vent

Comment

Grow starts 7/2023, at least there's a grow. 6/person, 12/household. Hope it makes it through the house. Then we can work on getting the grow earlier. Hey PLreef, couldn't get the link to work.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Take a look at the WFSB app or their website.
        Any progress is good progress here in CT. Honestly I figured this bill would have passed years ago with how liberal this state is.

Since October 17, 2018 for us Canadians. Still a bit taboo with some of my neighbours lolll
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

The key to getting legal weed is your neighboring States. When an adjacent State goes legal and local politicians see all that potential tax revenue leaving their State to be spent elsewhere, they can't wait to jump on the bandwagon. Money is the mothers milk of politics. Show enough to a politician and you can move mountains.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          New York didn't hurt either.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish IL had gone legal rec longer ago. Make up for all of the cigarettes bought in every possible neighboring state, our cig taxes are so high. People in Chicago claim cigs cost $15/pack in Cook County.

• GreenAlchemist
          GreenAlchemist commented
          Editing a comment
          Puglover1 dang, down there too eh? It’s the same in Canada, $15 is for our budget cig brands, I don’t even buy premium anymore because they tip the scale around $20 for a 20pk king size darts

The bill was passed by the house and the senate. Just waiting for the governor to sign the bill in Connecticut is finally a legal state.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          It's been a long time coming. I'm pretty psyched about it though.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Great !! Happy to hear that PLreef who knows maybe we will have an international BudFest between our two countries hey ? You know something like in Europe.

Anyway I'm waiting for Mexico to pass the bill lolll If so and we can travel again then I have a lot of catch up to do in the Yucatan lollll

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I know the Yucatan is calling your name buddy!!

Yep. Now we have to get them to move up the grow your own date. Not supposed to start till July 2023.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey PLreef. From what I understand it's 6 plants per adult, 12 per household. 5 oz in locked glovebox in car, and 8 oz locked at home. The possession part starts on July 1st this year, the state sales start May 1st next year, and the home grow starts July 1st 2023.

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Also didn't hear anything about a license for home grow.

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Bowhunterwoody. That's the info I was looking for. I just assumed that there would be some kind of licensing, seeing they whack and tax us for everything else in this state.

Well it's official. Our governor signed it into law today. Rec use is legal on July 1st this year, retail sale on 5/1/22, home grow on 7/1/23.

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was never paranoid about having or selling weed but being legal took it away if there was <.01% of paranoia. Enjoy!

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm psyched man!! The constant minor paranoia I've had since last year a helicopter confiscated 6 of my friends grows. Some of them only had one plant on their porch, others had 25/30 in a fields. Funny part is that Leo only took the plants. None of them got a summons for court, a ticket, nada nada! Kinda weird if you ask me.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          So I will no longer(when the bill takes effect) be able to get a smoking room at hotels near Bradley when I fly out of town? Maybe Manchester NH would be a more accommodating choice
          Last edited by GreenState; 06-23-2021, 05:47 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X