Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    So I will no longer(when the bill takes effect) be able to get a smoking room at hotels near Bradley when I fly out of town? Maybe Manchester NH would be a more accommodating choice
    Last edited by GreenState; 06-23-2021, 05:47 AM.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I'm psyched man!! The constant minor paranoia I've had since last year a helicopter confiscated 6 of my friends grows. Some of them only had one plant on their porch, others had 25/30 in a fields. Funny part is that Leo only took the plants. None of them got a summons for court, a ticket, nada nada! Kinda weird if you ask me.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I was never paranoid about having or selling weed but being legal took it away if there was <.01% of paranoia. Enjoy!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Big yippeeeee for ya'll have a great time knowing you and other rec. growers won't be looking over your backs no more.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Well it's official. Our governor signed it into law today. Rec use is legal on July 1st this year, retail sale on 5/1/22, home grow on 7/1/23.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I know the Yucatan is calling your name buddy!!

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Bowhunterwoody. That's the info I was looking for. I just assumed that there would be some kind of licensing, seeing they whack and tax us for everything else in this state.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Also didn't hear anything about a license for home grow.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Hey PLreef. From what I understand it's 6 plants per adult, 12 per household. 5 oz in locked glovebox in car, and 8 oz locked at home. The possession part starts on July 1st this year, the state sales start May 1st next year, and the home grow starts July 1st 2023.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Great !! Happy to hear that PLreef who knows maybe we will have an international BudFest between our two countries hey ? You know something like in Europe.

Anyway I'm waiting for Mexico to pass the bill lolll If so and we can travel again then I have a lot of catch up to do in the Yucatan lollll

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    It's been a long time coming. I'm pretty psyched about it though.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't been able to find much info on the home grow aspect. I'm sure it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get the license.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Wishing you all luck and happy carefree growing

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you sir!

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Yep. Now we have to get them to move up the grow your own date. Not supposed to start till July 2023.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X