Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phlash
    commented on 's reply
    Last I read believe it was 3 adult, 3 immature per person limiting dwelling to 6 & 6

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    Puglover1 dang, down there too eh? It’s the same in Canada, $15 is for our budget cig brands, I don’t even buy premium anymore because they tip the scale around $20 for a 20pk king size darts

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    4 I think.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I wish IL had gone legal rec longer ago. Make up for all of the cigarettes bought in every possible neighboring state, our cig taxes are so high. People in Chicago claim cigs cost $15/pack in Cook County.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Any limit on how many plants? Counting the days

• PLreef
    replied
    The bill was passed by the house and the senate. Just waiting for the governor to sign the bill in Connecticut is finally a legal state.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    New York didn't hurt either.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Your absolutely right.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Take a look at the WFSB app or their website.
    Any progress is good progress here in CT. Honestly I figured this bill would have passed years ago with how liberal this state is.

• Phlash
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I think MA was a main catalyst for the CT path

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly OldManGrower well stated

• OldManGrower
    replied
    The key to getting legal weed is your neighboring States. When an adjacent State goes legal and local politicians see all that potential tax revenue leaving their State to be spent elsewhere, they can't wait to jump on the bandwagon. Money is the mothers milk of politics. Show enough to a politician and you can move mountains.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Since October 17, 2018 for us Canadians. Still a bit taboo with some of my neighbours lolll

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Grow starts 7/2023, at least there's a grow. 6/person, 12/household. Hope it makes it through the house. Then we can work on getting the grow earlier. Hey PLreef, couldn't get the link to work.

Leave a comment:

• Phlash
    replied
    Definitely about time PLreef, though grow lags behind the 7/1 date, but still any progress is great.
    Last edited by Phlash; 06-08-2021, 06:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X