Maaaaan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maaaaan!

Just cleaned out the grinder, it's been awhile since I last performed this chore. Scraped out a mixed bowl of anything and everything. It was really sticky, hence the grinder cleaning. One toke and I can barely type. I should probably stop writing now before before I embarrass myself.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

My pipe was like that. Thick and gooey and when mixed with a little tobacco and rolled up was potent as shit. had to soak it (salt and alcohol) longer than usual to get it clean
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      My bf told me how to clean them, I would have used hit water and soap too. I have all my mag containers, one day there will be some mad seeds in stock. They are doing well, I made a post in the Auto Training? Post of mine how are yours?

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I posted pics last night in Canuck's autoflower training thread. Growing, budding, NL runt still more like one solid cola.

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      Lily? Where did you get that? Anyway yes in terms of cleaning pipes, rubbing alcohol and salt mixed. let the pipe or whatever you are cleaning soak overnight in it and it will come out clean as a whistle.

Well my story is a little bit different... Pipe is not involved in my conversation but rather a chat on curing my buds. After a 6 or 7 weeks of curing my Kali-47, I would say she will get better as the weeks goes by, just like a very good bottle of Bordeaux non ? Her potency is good.

Better yet maybe it's time to clean my bowl !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that Farmbuck. I opened a jar today of some Wedding Cake that has been curing since late October. It smelled righteous when I jarred it but the complex bouquet from aged terpenes now is just over the top amazing. I put a little in the hookah over ice tonight for a taste and it is just as good as it smells. Just like you say, a good bottle of wine.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's such good news about Kali all those weeks of worry for now nothing. You really saved the grow Farmbuck. Her leaf may of looked bad to you not the " centerfold" you hoped for..........but what really matters is the end results of bud. The harvest, the cure.........very happy for you

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SoOrbudgal dear western friend, if you had the experience with the famous AK-47 and Thai stick then you know what I mean. I had a sample last night and I can tell you she is very "narcotic" and a bit of visual distortion lolll

Damn how I love water pipes crucialbunny nice long necked hooka what great times. Wish my WC could of cured longer but we took care of her quickly but she sure smelled wonderful in the jar. So does my GG#4 and Zkittlez wonderful smoke.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X