Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Advice

Hello, everyone.
    This is my first try at growing. I bought Northern Lgts Auto Fem seeds and thought I'd give it a try.
    I'm growing outside in north TX, using the Foxfarm products.

One plant seems to be doing very well, but this one has what looks like buds, but they're opening and shedding... and it's not as dense as the other.
    Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I know you see that there feminized and the pictures are pretty blurry but my god those almost look male to me.

Comment

thats a male plant that is releasing pollen. you will not be able to do anything with that.

Comment

I’m sorry to say it’s definitely male, were they sold as Fem seeds?

I’d bag it and cut it down. No buds or thc, and it will just pollinate any other Fems in the area if it hasn’t already.

Comment

I bought some fem OG Kush seeds and 2 out of the 10 seeds were male. I like to save pollen when I can in case I want to get a fresh supply of seeds. By the looks of your plant you should have ample seeds come harvest.

Comment

Good morning GWE community
            thanks for your quick responses. I had already moved it to the other side of the house. I may let it run its course just to see what I get!. Here's my other Nothern Lgts Fem. Hopefully I'll eventually get some buds!
            thanks, again.. you folks are great 🙂

Comment

That is a herm or full on male. Kill it. Kill it with fire!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X