No announcement yet.

it's been a while since...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, This shows up evert time no matter how careful you try to be to grow the best and healthiest plants, this is just what they do when it's close to thier time and bulking up those buds!!! I have had "shedders" where all the leaves dropped by themselves and nothing but buds left... almost like "fall"...
    Thank you for the compliment.

Comment

***UPDATE*** - So now I am at the end of week 10 of flower, the leaves are really starting to turn color fast and dropping off so I must be getting to close to an anticipated harvest within the next 2 weeks or when the girls themselves show that they are ready to cut (trichomes, hair color...) Both have distinct smells, one is kinda minty and the other kinda fruity. Here's Plant 1:Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_080404.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	532184
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man that's how i like mine to end

Here is Plant 2:Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_080731.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	532189
      Attached Files

Comment

***UPDATE*** Plant #1 was taken down yesterday as it was just showing signs it was ready, all the leaves have fallen, so taking this as a sign I did the deed, All trichomes nice and white, at least 65 - 70 % hair color, very nice odor, very sticky. Total time in flower was 10 weeks and 3 days at harvest. I'll try to get some pics of it hanging in the closet. This has not been a "typical year" so drying and curing is going to have to be monitored a little better this time.

Comment

***UPDATE*** - sorry for being late BUT as I was going to snap some pics, plant #2 decided it was going to split right down the middle as I turned around to grab my camera. CCRRAACCKK!!! All I could do was to cut it down and hang it. Both plants took 2 days hanging and now have been bagged for further drying and curing.

At least I got my next batch of seeds to germinate within 2 days and were planted, 2 days into cups and they all came up fast. Grow #16 officially started...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome NuggetMan LOL so awful to hear that sound. But hey........it's heavy so enjoy your great grow. Beautiful fades on leaf i dig it.

Thank you! Want more from your plants? Get rid of the small stuff below 1/3rd of the plant, get rid of the small stuff on branches below good established buds (LARF). I believe I got more out of these 2 plants than I would have having smaller plants. I won't know for sure until this batch has cured and can be weighed. It may be alot of work BUT it pays off in the end!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you NuggetMan yes it is alot of work but hey what isn't that gives us such good reward. Taking the time for larger harvest is what i'm into......great tips and yes i'm a believer in removing the wimpy growths. I'm so glad i don't grow them monsters, i can't look at those without feeling over whelmed by the work.

I know what you mean BUT sometimes the pain is worth the effort and pays off in the end.

Also, I was able to get 3 Mason jars from plant 1 and 3 jars from plant 2. I can't wait to try #2 as it is really minty smelly. #1 is totally different kind of fruity smelling...

Next post: Grow #16.... What an adventure so far...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X