No announcement yet.

April 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce and the GDP have another 7-10 days probly. I believe I can tell them apart now 😂 Little note for anyone about to grow Bruce Banner. I’ve grown her a few times now and she’s proven to me that she’s sensitive and does not like too much light (notice the yellow and brown leaves) I was rotating the plants but everytime she was under the ES300 she looked beat up. I raised the ES180 she’s under as high as possible but never turned the dial down because the other plants loved it 🤷🏻‍♂️ majority rules

The two Blue Dream are filling in nice, huge top colas on one of them. These two are perfect examples of how plants from seed are unpredictable. They both sprouted the same day everything has been identical. Grew both to 7 nodes, topped to the 5th then spread them out a little as they grew kinda like auto flowers since I flipped them so soon. The plant on the right is short and compact with tighter bud formations and already has a bunch of red pistols where the plant on the right is taller, it’s nodes are further apart with bigger tops and no red pistols.

Comment

Those are beasts! At 30% amber how far are you gonna let her go?
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Lights off tonight, I plan on harvesting Tuesday evening so we’ll see. These seeds were freebies and it’s described as very relaxing and I can see why. Tri’s go straight from clear to amber, very few cloudy and no white tris. The Bruce and GDP tris are all white, no clear. Kinda crazy how one plant can have so many varieties

Final pics before taking this girl down. It’s so hard to get a good pic of the trichomes. I tried but I’d rather start harvesting than picture taking. 54 days to flower the Critical Gorilla

Comment

Last evening Bruce is in the light, she’s about 10% amber which is where I like her. May harvest tomorrow evening, if not no later than Friday.

GDP still has a bit. I should have fed these two a couple more times. Their tris started turning with the Critical only they kinda hung out for a bit before progressing. Oh well, I’ll know next time I grow them😉

The Blue Dreams I’ve noticed don’t like being under the ES300. It’s a bit warm in the tent right now too, 83 degrees. It’s that time of year where it’s not that hot outside so the ac isn’t running but it’s still humid so the humidifier is going making my grow room hot so I just turned the portable ac on. I pamper these damn plants more than
        my kids 😂

Comment

• Smoklahoma
          Smoklahoma commented
          Editing a comment
          You thinking the Blue Dream doesn't like too much light? Do you know what the ppfd is, just curious to compare. I got some in veg right now 1 1/2 weeks till flip. Got my lights at about 600 ppfd now and looking good.

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          It’s high, probably too high. I’ve noticed since I added the 300 to the mix plants get sensitive around week 5 of flower. The Bruce Banner didn’t like being under the 300 at all. Electric Sky recommended 4x4 setups are 2 ES180’s or 2 ES300. I’m running 2 ES180’a and a ES300. It’s covered wall to wall but probably need to keep the dial down in the 75-80% range and move some things around to get some more height. Manual for these lights says to flower at 24” but my experience is you don’t want to go below 30”

Love the wall to wall. My new Timber is for 5x5, barely crammed it in a 4x4. Trying to find that sweet spot, thanks for the heads up.

Sorry, this was supposed to be a comment.
        DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
        TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
        Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
        10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
        50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
        8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
        2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
        w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
        2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
        2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
        GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
        Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
        . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
        Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

The tent is looking empty. Forgot to take pics of the GDP

Comment

Going to finish the two Blue Dream in the 2x4. Both plants have produced exceptionally well for such a short life span but holy molly, the plant on the left has huge buds all the way down the stems

Comment

It’s early but this bud hit the floor and looked too pretty not to sample some Granddaddy Purple

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
                UndergroundFarmer commented
                Editing a comment
                How many seconds on the ground before it's trash?

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn man, looks good enough to take a bite out of it!

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                I’m pretty sure her fate was decided regardless lol didn’t taste too green and no headache either! Should be a good batch

Harvested the two Blue Dreams this evening. These two took 14 weeks sprout to harvest. Going to get close to 7oz between the two once dry and cured

Comment

• MagicMike66
                MagicMike66 commented
                Editing a comment
                Those are some nice looking buds my friend. And I’m definitely keen to get myself a bowl trimmer! The more I see them the more I want one

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                Thanks man! I love the spinner

• UndergroundFarmer
                UndergroundFarmer commented
                Editing a comment
                Bud spinners tend to knock off lots of trichs during use. I found that out when I decided to take some trim from the bottom of the bowl and screen it through a trim bin. I made a very nice slab of hash from all the kief but it made me wonder how much potency the buds surrendered getting trimmed.

This grow is a wrap, everything is dried and curing except the Blue Dreams. Looking like those two Blue Dreams who were only 4wks above dirt before being flipped are going to out produce the others when combined in weight and definitely had the biggest tops, especially the taller one.

Critical Gorilla - 6.5oz dry
              Granddaddy Purple - 6oz dry
              Bruce Banner - 5.5oz dry
              Blue Dreams should be around 7oz dry, will update later

Comment

These Blue Dream tops are no joke

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Damn fine job

• bboyfromwayback
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! This plant has me wishing I’d 1) taken cuttings to keep her around and 2) vegged longer….the tops of her 8 colas produced over 2.5oz 😂 this plant had beastly potential

You ain't kidding
                5x5 Gorilla tent
                Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                Technaflora nutes
                Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X