No announcement yet.

April 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two Blue Dreams are showing first signs of flower. Today is their 9th day in the flower tent and they’ve doubled in size. Always wanted to try this strain so pretty pumped to see all the colas popping up on them

Comment

Critical Gorilla and Bruce getting haircuts and nutes tonight with some Beastie Blooms. I forgot to take before pics of the Critical
      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-28-2021, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• soonboomer
        soonboomer commented
        Editing a comment
        I might need to look into a bud spinner too. I had three plants last year and it was quite a chore. I have 11 this year. All outdoor, so I hope to be busy this fall too. What brand/model do you have and, if you bought another one, would you buy the same one or a different one?

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        All of them on Amazon seem to be exactly the same, the only difference being size. I think the 19" is the big one. If you're harvesting decent quantities of bud and already have a day job, then yes you need one of those.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the 19” iPower, like UGF said I think they’re basically all the same except size. If you check them out on Amazon every model seems identical from the pics. I wouldn’t want any smaller than a 19”. On it you can do one small auto, a decent photo usually fills it up 3-4 times. I’ve always dry trimmed because I can get a closer trim than wet so the first time I used it I hung my plant before running it through the spinner, big mistake. Definitely have to run them through wet then dry on a rack which made me completely change how I harvest but now that I’ve went through a few using it it’s no big deal. Way easier and faster than what I’ve always done. One of those ‘duh’ moments! You won’t be sorry and when done right it doesn’t hurt the buds one bit.

Holy canopy Bboy!! Love how they look. Your yield should be amazing.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Yea man! Will be cutting back for a bit after all I hit going now finishes up

My next grow I'm actually gonna grow a few photos. I'm gonna have to reference this thread. I hope a can steal a few tips and tricks from you.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        You’ve been doing great with autos dude, photos will be a breeze compared to. Stick to a good feeding schedule and I think you’ll be happy

These Blue Dreams have taken off! I haven’t messed with them since putting them in the flower tent, too much other crap going on. Going to give the GDP a haircut then get these two back under control

Comment

Granddaddy Purple before and after. So far she’s the biggest in the tent but drinks the less amount of water. Figure that one out🤷🏻‍♂️ Her colas are already full and dense

Comment

Got these two Blue Dreams reined in. They both sprouted June 20th, first signs of flower 7-25 and already looking promising 😁

Comment

Day 32 of flower for Bruce, GDP and Critical Gorilla. The two Blue Dreams have exploded and are sucking balls, already have to water them everyday. Didn’t expect them to fill up 3 gallon pots so quick. Should get a nice haul off 2wk veg though

Comment

I’m starting to think I may have mixed the labels up for these two plants. The one on the right is labeled GDP but looks more like Bruce Banner everyday. I’ve never grown GDP before but I’ve grown Bruce a few times, she’s been ready around 56 days each time and at day 33 all of this plants pistols are red with big chunky tops like a superhero 🤔 If anyone has ever smoked her then you know that diesel taste is undeniable so it’ll be easy enough to sort out in the end.

Comment

Day 36 and the plant I believe is Bruce B has mostly all white tris, only a few are still clear and I actually saw a couple amber.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh boy getting closer how exciting

• bboyfromwayback
                  Editing a comment
                  Is it just me or do the grows fly by once you flip them? Veg seems to drag though lol

Day 41 and we have fall colors with big frosty white tops.

The two Blue Dreams are starting to fill in, just gave them a wk 3 haircut yesterday

Comment

I checked tris again tonight to see where we’re at and the Critical Gorilla is about 5% amber and 50/50 mix of clear and cloudy tris. The plant in the back right is 5% amber and probably 90% white tris, hardly any cloudy tris on her. The plant back left is probably 70% clear with no amber that I noticed. The wait begins

Comment

Day 47, the Critical Gorilla is about ready. I watered them Saturday, I’ll water her one more time before harvesting her. The Bruce Banner and GDP still have 10-14 days probably.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm so " jelly" LOL it's been awhile for me on a harvest. Great job fella dang fine grow and patience

• bboyfromwayback
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you! Hopefully you’ll have a good harvest as well soon

The two Blue Dream day 31 of flower

Comment

Although my outside girls are slowly breaking my heart, the tents be making up for it 😁😁😁 Moved the Critical Gorilla into the 2x4 and she damn near consumed it lol I’m pulling the plug on the light when I goto bed tonight then harvest Tuesday. She’s about 30% amber

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X