Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is my Amnesia Haze AF growing pistils again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Why is my Amnesia Haze AF growing pistils again?

So this is post here at GWE and I’m so thrilled to be part of the community. I’m a newbie (< 10 grows) and have been fairly successful considering GWE has been my go to place for info. Thank you for this generous reference Nebula and Sirius. So, why is my Amnesia Haze AF growing pistils again during the 7th week of flowering? The trichomes are starting to further develop into opaque stalks and aren’t really close to amber yet. I could pull it down now but anyone have thoughts on what causes this and if it has any effect on the final product? I did a flush about 2 weeks ago intending on harvesting in the next few weeks. The pic in the lower-left is doing tricks with the new pistils, little springs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3295.JPG
Views:	247
Size:	994.7 KB
ID:	518153
    Attached Files

7th week seems a little early to harvest, I’d honestly wait another 2-3 weeks before chop at least.

Everything looks to be normal by the photo’s, most plants produce pistols through-out flower, most of them will brown off in the next couple weeks.
    If it starts “fox tailing” it can create more at the tips (she’s looking fine as hell by the way! Great job)

Comment

You've got time, and some nice looking bud growing.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I agree with BU2B this also foxtails which i had from my last 2 AH they went 90days for just flowering stage not counting 6wks veg. So some strains are natural foxtailers an i do believe this is one of those strains, but a very very nice smoke. They are looking great, just another couple weeks or less.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

GreenAlchemist; Thanks for the feedback and encouragement! I’ve just never had it to this extent before. Come to think of it last few grows of Amnesia Haze AF tended to keep popping like indeterminate cherry tomatoes.

Thanks for all your feedback!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X