Dank Weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dank Weed

Pulled a few special buds out for the holiday weekend. Been curing untrimmed 4 months so far. Cracked the jar open to start trimming and my wife smelled it two rooms over πŸ‘πŸ»

Pineapple Chunk, ridiculously sweet. Taste like cotton candy
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-29-2021, 08:50 PM.

Spiffy, very spiffy!!
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you mean "spliffy, very spliffy"!!! ;-}

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that after I posted.

You know what the say, " stoned minds think, I think.... I don't remember... 😁
      Last edited by Catfish22; 05-31-2021, 07:53 AM.

That's why I do this shit man. There's no better feeling than enjoying the fruits of your labor 😍 that stink is the love you put in there......enjoy it my friend and have a great weekend
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Looks so good ! Mouth watering for sure πŸ˜‹
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

That’s awesome. First grow is at 6 month cure and I swear it hits smoother and harder than a few weeks ago.

bboyfromwayback do you usually jar untrimmed, or only with the dankest of dank? Enjoy!
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Another member turned me onto curing this way, it really makes a super smooth, flavorful smoke. Pain in the ass to trim though so I only do a few tops per plant

Awsome looking
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Great job, Bboy!! I like the idea of curing w/ leaves on, because it protects all the trichomes. I don't leave that much, but since I vape, I don't mind the sugar leaves in w/ my bud.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Did you smoke before switching to vaping? We’ve been making a lot of butter and doing more edibles lately but it’s a completely different buzz than smoking and sometimes I just want a little head change, not a 5hr stone. I’ve been checking out some of the dry vape pens I just haven’t talked myself into dropping a couple hundred on one.

I know lots of old timers who grow big outdoor yields, they always hang the whole untrimmed plant till dry. Then just rake there hands down it don't really trim close cause most of them do extractions for oil, lotions and edibles. Man longer cure in jars really is a game changer i think.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

bboyfromwayback Started smoking pot and hash back in the 60s!!! If you do decide to try a vape, I highly recommend the Arizer Solo II. You can find good deals online if you search, well below what they charge on the Arizer site. Since the early 2000s, I've tried well over a dozen different vapes, and I flushed a lot of money down the toilet on over-priced, bells and whistles vapes that were a total pain in the ass to clean, disassemble, reassemble.

When I found the Solo II, I was delighted with its simplicity. You can fine tune the temp to exactly where you want it, and it's super easy to clean; I soak the glass stem in iso and I swab out the oven with an iso pad. It produces very tastey vapor, the company is Canadian, and they've been around for a while. One aspect of it I love: the battery is built in, the vape lasts a very long time, no more purchasing of fking expensive batteries that don't last long. My first one (Fall 2018) is still going strong, though I have to charge it sooner than a new one.

One of the super-expensive ones I got: they went bankrupt in a couple of years. I felt like such an idiot for buying the damn thing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4617.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.37 MB ID:	518015Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4618.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	518016Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4620.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.57 MB ID:	518017 It heats up super fast!!! I love it.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the info the ol lady has been wanting to try vaping flower but I'm in the ignorant line with bboy lol

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              Found a coupon online, $132 shipping and tax included! Thanks again for the info, that one has great reviews. Can’t wait to try it out

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              bboyfromwayback THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!! Good searching, that was the best price I found, too. See below for my notes on the Solo II.

bboyfromwayback MeEasy
            Here are the notes I made on the Solo II when I was first learning to use it.

Arizer Solo II
            • I don't grind bud for this vaporizer; I gently break it up into small pieces.
            • Do not pack tightly; make sure you can draw air though the tube.
            • There are 2 buttons, an inner button (press by itself to turn off, and other functions covered below) and an outer donut which acts as an up-down button.
            • Push both buttons down for 4 seconds to turn it on.
            • Then push top of outer donut to to activate the heater.
            • It will take 20-30 seconds to arrive at the temperature you set.
            • Push the bottom of donut to lower temp, and push to top to raise temp.
            • Press the inner button to scroll through the settings: beep volume, light brightness, Celcius or Farenheit, auto shutoff (you can set it to go off after 5, 10 or 15 mins) and how long you want countdown to turn on to be. I set mine at 4 seconds.
            • Battery is non-replaceable and a charge lasts about 3 hours of use; it has a great battery that should last at least two years. I love not having to mess with expensive batteries that don't last.
            • Don't allow the battery to run all the way down; I plug mine in at 1/3rd left.
            • You can turn it on and vape while it's charging; just make sure to turn it off after so battery goes back to charging.
            • The bent stem is the best for cool vapor. Buy cheaper versions that work perfectly here: Arizer Solo bent glass tube stem: https://www.amazon.com/Glass-Curved-...ustomerReviews
            • You don't have to pack the stem all the way for a smaller session. Loose pack is the key.
            • This is a convection vaporizer, i.e., provides a steady temperature in the oven. This is the kind I like best because I can either take smaller puffs or longer ones. I guess I wasn't built for conduction vaporizers because they require a long, steady draw to activate the heating mechanism. And I would always cough from too long a draw.
            • Be careful using the tool to remove vaped bud from stem: glass can crack. It's easiest to remove right after vaping, I just blow it into the ashtray, but remember that it's hot.
            • I soak my stems in isopropyl alcohol and salt to remove sticky residue when they get grungey enough to need it. That and pipe cleaner gets the job done.
            • The only other cleaning you will need to do is to occasionally wipe the inside of the oven with an iso pad to keep it clean. I use the cleaning tool to rub the wipe around the inside. A clean vaporizer is a happy vaporizer with unblocked air holes.
            • From Arizer’s website- β€œThe Solo II carries a lifetime warranty on the heating element, a limited 2-Year warranty covering defects in materials or workmanship, and a limited 1-Year limited warranty covering the battery. Glass is not covered under warranty.”

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks alltatup and bboyfromwayback it should be here next week πŸ₯³

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              Like a new toy lol

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              It IS a new toy!!!! MeEasy I sure hope you love it.

Cheeba Two thumbs down on the Mighty: too many tiny O rings which were super expensive to replace. This is about spending 130 for a very good vaporizer, not spending 350!!!!! I've fucking been there and done that.
              Last edited by alltatup; 06-03-2021, 02:23 AM.

alltatup is freakin the best. The instructions with this thing left me with questions lol I’m so thankful for your user guide πŸ‘πŸ» what temp do you set it at? This thing has a huge range. Tried to look it up online and found some article that’s way too detailed for my cure state of mind πŸ˜‚. Using this I get today’s youth though. Everything so damn complex, they even made getting stoned something you have to study up on 😳

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              bboyfromwayback And I use different temps, depending on my mood. But I've never gone about 390 because I like tasting the terpenes too much.

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              I noticed 375 taste better.?420 is slightly more charred tasting but I feel a stronger stone I guess

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think my lungs could handle 420, I don't even wanna go there; too hot for me.

alltatup MeEasy I found this article last night. Lot of info, comes across better sober this morning than yesterday πŸ˜‚ 420 degrees f seems to work best for me. Not as much flavor but better buzz

Discover how temperature settings and vaporizing techniques can target terpenes by exploring the VaporShocking, VaporStepping and VaporTasting!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X