Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydropnics nutrient recipe (mixing salts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydropnics nutrient recipe (mixing salts)

My friend made a recipe for growing hydroponics.. anybody any thoughts?

Attached Files

To me it’s seems way too complicated just to add the macro nutrients. Lacking all the micro ones. The “hard to get right” ones. I just used the Gh flora micro and a blend of potassium nitrate. MKP. Potassium sulfate. And magnesium sulfate. Now looking back I know I needed another source of phosphorous but nowadays I use jacks and calcium nitrate and don’t spend any time mixing salts

Comment

I'm with 9finger on this one.
      Although having the ability to fine-tune your mix to compensate for different feeding needs of varieties, I find that it's overly complicated.
      I run Jacks 3-2-1(5-12-26 base w/micros, CalNit, and Epsom Salt) and have really good results in all of the medium I grow in.
      The only modification I do during the run is to replace 1-1.5 g/gallon of the 5-12-26 with an equal amount of MKP(0-52-34) as a phosphorous booster during stretch.
      Last edited by gbauto; 05-23-2021, 12:35 PM.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I do add some mkp to the mix sometimes too. The whole recipe is low on phosphorous in flower. At least in my environment and with my strains. I use Gh koolbloom but I do have pure mkp.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X