Seeds: Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds: Recommendations

Hey guys! Im making a list of seeds to buy and wanted to know what everyone's favorite/ recommendations you have! Im in the US so preferably the bank should be able to ship here. bboyfromwayback mentioned in a previous post about Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion, so I have that one down. Autos are preferred as well but I may look into photo once I have a few auto grows under my belt.
    FLOWERING:
    Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
    Mother Earth Groundswell Soil
    Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
    GH Flora Trio
    EnjoYield 1000W LED Grow Light 3x3ft with Timer Dimmable
    Current Grow: GC-Critical Purple Auto x2, ILGM- AH x2, NL x1

Northern lights auto is an easy one.
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a couple from ILGM, do you have a preferred bank?

My preferred bank is ILGM. Their seeds always outperform any other breeders in the tent with them no matter the strain. As previously mentioned my wife’s favorite it Glueberry OG but that’s from Dutch Passion. If you’re ordering from ILGM their California Dream is a great indica and everytime I grow it they’re super vigorous plants. Their Gorilla Glue, Granddaddy Purple and Hindu Kush are also favorites of mine. Their Chocolope and Blue Dream are great Sativa. They have White Widow and Granddaddy Purple seeds on sale today

Comment

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought the Auto Flower Mix pack from them as my first set of seeds. Im 90% sure I grew the Amnesia Haze one to harvest. I want to grow the GG since i love the GG#4 vape oil and White Widow seems like a nice classic to try. Thank you for the recommendations!

• grouchyoldman
      grouchyoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      i am with @Bboy on this one, ILGM has been solid as my primary seed source. I'm currently growing one of their Auto Packs: GG, GSC & Bruce Banner. The seeds arrived quickly and every one sprouted. Their special offers are frequent and enticing.

I think you'll enjoy White Widow. She is a happy camper, easy to train and adaptable to everything from pampered grow room, to outdoor soil. Middling yield, but *very* satisfying quality if you treat her right. (I've only grown the ILGM normal feminized WW seed. Let us know about the autos pls.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I almost ordered that pack at 420, the Heavy Hitter I think lol

I’ve grown all 3 individually, you’ll be happy

I grow Ace Seeds strains cuz there are as close to pure Sativa strains. Also I just finish 10 Kali 47 from Advanced Seed. NL is a good choice also easy to grow like @Catfish22 says.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the 10 Kali 47 like? Ive never heard of it before

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Kali 47 is their strain (Advanced Seed). A cross between a Kali Mist and an AK-47.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-21-2021, 03:02 PM.

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      ACE is the place.

I have liked purple punch from barney's farm it's one of my top 5. My choice is always indica domin. hybreds or indicas and sativa 50-50. I like the blue dream, GG#4, Jack Herer so many i can't remember i've got brain fog.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Well it's better than me loll I got memory loss most of the time... Now if I can remember where I left "wife" at the mall parking spot... Section F-134 ?? Section Z-45 ??

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      A breeder tries to find the GG #4 pheno

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      I had one purple punch from Barney’s farm that was a nightmare collection of genetic abnormalities but the other purple punch in that grow were quite nice. I keep hearing about jack herer but haven’t tried growing it yet. I’ve heard it is a little picky?

banks, for USA: https://oregoneliteseeds.com/ and https://dcseedexchange.com/
    direct purchase: secondgendirect@gmail.com for blueberry strains
    banks, for Europe: oaseeds.com

oaseeds has the best prices I've found for European breeders, they beat Seedsman easily, as pictured below. Seedsman on the left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gA.PNG
Views:	486
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	516301Click image for larger version

Name:	gB.PNG
Views:	473
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	516302

Comment

My favourites are usually what I happen to have in my hand at that moment. I don’t usually go with the same types because there are so many out there to try!

I’ve only done a single auto grow but the GG4 and Bruce Banner autos, both freebies from Canuk seeds, turned out really well.

With photos, my #1 favourite so far is pineapple chunk from Barney’s farm. The one northern lights plant (Canuk seeds freebie) was very good and as easy as everyone says. I just finished a grow with Mimosa EVO from Barney’s farm that turned out really well. I am still curing so I haven’t given it a true test but it gave a large harvest and is supposed to be potent. I loved that it wasn’t as leafy as many others, so it was easier to trim, and the buds looked more like soft rosebuds rather than the shaggy buds on most plants.

I just started my summer grow with Pineapple Express #2 and Zkittles, both Canuk seeds. Hopefully they turn out well.

Comment

I use greybeard seeds and north Atlantic seed co. Both usually arrive in a week and are USA based. North Atlantic sells single packs and does slot of promos. Only have two runs of autos under my belt but sweet seeds bloody skunk did well. Lots of pheno variation but good smoke.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Blue Mammoth by Barney's Farms is the only auto I can recommend. Auto's aren't my thing but I've grown a few. Barney's Farms has never disappointed. Purple Punch will do the job. It is my favorite. Graybeards for seeds.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

https://www.sensibleseeds.com/ it is the only place you need to go to get seeds, the variety is excellent and they deal in auto's as well, amnesia lemon and blueberry are a fun grow on auto's, also White widow . I find ILGM to be way to high priced for un branded seeds, my experience with ILGM was a bad one, so yours may differ.

Comment

• Ace1973
              Ace1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              No problem, I usually get my seeds in less than two weeks, I live in the US and I have never had a problem with this company, they sell ace seeds, seedsman seeds, ect.

• DeadlyFruit
              DeadlyFruit commented
              Editing a comment
              Ace1973 How do you pay sensible seeds? I checked their site and it seemed they want Bitcoin, cash or something about a UK Amazon gift card? With my Canadian seed bank I just do an etransfer so is very easy.

• Ace1973
              Ace1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              you can pay them through amazon gift cards, which imo is easiest, you also get bonus seeds if you do

I got a few through Seedsman lately that I have really enjoyed but I don't know if they're available here in the US. Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion, Pineapple Glue from Advanced Seeds, Space Mango by KC Brains and Cali Bay Dream by Garden of Green have been some favorites lately for me. All of them have a sweet/fruity aroma, awesome trichome production, and pretty good yields with amazing highs when consumed. I'm not sure if the Cali Bay Dream is available in an autoflower version, but I know the rest are. I will also add that each of the four I mentioned were really easy to grow, and not too picky about the environmental changes or training. Also grew some White Widow a few months back that was pretty amazing. Got it from a friend so I'm not sure where it came from. Hope that helps.

On another note, GDP is on sale right now on ILGM. I took advantage of the sale a couple months ago, but it's buy 10 get 10 free. So about $120 for 20 seeds, I didn't think it was a bad deal considering they're usually a little more expensive than other strains.
            Shop cheap weed seeds with discreet, worldwide shipping from your trusted supplier for affordable marijuana seeds.

Last edited by dphipps1020; 05-22-2021, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I just checked out that site. 100$ for 5 gorilla glue photo feminized seeds seems like a lot. =(

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                Blackskull’s Gorilla Glue has been created by crossing Chocolate Diesel X Sour Diesel strains to produce this indica dominant variety. (60:40 indica/40% sativa). Gorilla Glue packs a punch...

• DeadlyFruit
                DeadlyFruit commented
                Editing a comment
                Which site did you check out SpaceBound ? I’ve been looking at sensible seeds and when you factor in currency conversion to Canadian sensible seeds is either the same or cheaper than the seed bank I use in Canada but with more products in stock. As long as they deliver in a reasonable time and I don’t start having customs problems they may become my new go-to.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                You have to see what deals ILGM has running and purchase those seeds. They’re definitely pricier but if you grow their seed with any other breeders seed together, you’ll understand why they’re cost more.

It was the ilgm.com, had never visited figured I'd check it out

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
                DeadlyFruit commented
                Editing a comment
                Gotcha, thanks. Wasn’t sure if you meant that or sensible. Cheers!

Seeds giveaway/contest/sweepstakes https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....-fems-4-prizes
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X