Techie question re Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techie question re Forum

I registered with GWE on my desk-top computer and logged in no problem.
    On my Microsoft tablet I can't seem to log in. I get an invitation to register - and that's it! i.e. there's no icon for logging in. It means that on my tablet I can only browse as a guest.
    Anyone got a solution?
    600W LEDs (when growing indoors)
    70% John Innes #3 compost. 15% Perlite. 15% coir
    10 inch (3 gallon) pots

"I can resist everything, except temptation"
    Oscar Wilde

Wish I could help !! I'm Apple not Micro. Sorry dear grower.
    Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, KingLed 2000,KingLed 1500
    Pro-Mix organic, perlite
    4 Kali China, 6 Mazar Kush, 11 Kali 47

And trying to grow Mexican landraces in the Yucatan. Well why not eh !!

Comment

I have the same issue. I can log in on one of my laptops but no other device.

Comment

Perhaps you need to log out on one device in order to log on with another??? Idk.... Just a thought.

Comment

Good suggestion JDU. But, er... where's the option to log out?!
          10 inch (3 gallon) pots

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Very top of the page- right side- click on your name.

I’m on an older iPad most of the time without problem. Can you try a different browser? On my laptop I am a chrome user and on the iPad it is Safari. It’s also possible you have some browser settings that aren’t playing nice with the site.

Comment

It's probably a combination of advancing years and failing eyesight - but I've just discovered the small almost-greyed-out icon at the top right of the screen inviting me to log in.
            So all good!
            Thanks
            10 inch (3 gallon) pots

Oscar Wilde

Comment

I have WIndows Dell laptop and Samsung Galaxy android phone. I use Chrome browser. At first I couldn't log-in on my phone. Not sure but maybe going thru Chrome on my phone worked for me. I'm logged into this site on both, at times. Like right now.

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Chrome is my prefer choice Puglover1 and Apple even Apple is a bitch sometimes... but not all of the time... Remember chère dame parfois mon anglais n'est pas à la hauteur like we say in ma mother tongue. As a super user (before my retirement I was a IT analyst) Since then I prefer be on the other side. But a "super" user with some knowledges of System platforms etc..

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Farmbuck Your English is very good. I was hesitant when Gmail and Chrome were new, I was using Firefox or Safari at the time. I got ripped off of $150-200 in iTunes credits, no help. I won an iPad mini, it couldn't even load Chrome. It's sitting here, fired up once. If I ever got an iPhone it would take a while to learn, my plants would suffer.

Originally posted by Puglover1 View Post
              I have WIndows Dell laptop and Samsung Galaxy android phone. I use Chrome browser. At first I couldn't log-in on my phone. Not sure but maybe going thru Chrome on my phone worked for me. I'm logged into this site on both, at times. Like right now.
              I am also having the same issue and I have also tried other browsers but I got the same result.

Comment

It's probably a combination of advancing years and failing eyesight - but I've just discovered the small almost-greyed-out icon at the top right of the screen inviting me to log in.
                So all good! vidmate | tataindicombroadband.in | kolkata ff
                Thanks

completely agree
                Last edited by spiceagent11; Yesterday, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Perhaps you need to log out on one device in order to log on with another??? Idk.... Just a thought.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X