Jay1245 Click image for larger version

Name:	00Q0Q_dXGO2LXmvLhz_09u07J_600x450.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	515818

Leave a comment:

• Willyd
    replied
    I’ve never grown autos Canuck147 would be the best person to ask that question for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    What’s the easiest auto flower to grow in a small grow tent and advice

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    Hey question what is the best seeds to grow in a small grow tent and easiest to grow I’m going to buy real auto flower seeds and I’m ordering some super soil

• Willyd
    replied
    Throw the miracle grow In the garbage too

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    I had fungus gnats so and I just went ahead and sprayed them cuz the shit said it was safe to spray the whole plant

• alltatup
    replied
    Jay, If you want to grow some decent weed, you gotta know what you're doing, so start reading here: https://www.growweedeasy.com If you don't really care about the quality of what you grow, you can keep guessing as you go, but in my humble opinion, this method will waste your time and money. I have always said, Anyone can grow crappy weed. You have to know what you're doing to grow decent weed.

You never explained why you sprayed the plants, did you? It's pretty clear that the pesticide did a number on your leaves. There is info on the gwe website about which pesticides you can use on Cannabis.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    But, Why did you spray them?

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    I took a picture of what I sprayed but I have not spayed since all this happened I spayed one time and work up to that

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the advice of you want I can take more pictures I’m getting new soil tomorrow night when I get paid and I’m ordering auto flower seed these are bag seeds I had I have some Afghan seeds but they’re kind a old been in my closet for about 34 years so I didn’t use those I use the other seeds that I just found in regular bud I mean if you can give me any type of device I’m not trying to grow like now pro or some expert I’m just trying to get a little bit of bud to hold me over so I have to keep buying it

• Jay1245
    replied
    This is what I spayed on them
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Jay1245 I took a close look at your pics again, and here's what I'm thinking: I can't see as much as I need to see of the entire plant in each pic. If the blackened leaves are just the lower ones, then they may have had a bit of a struggle, but if the new leaves coming in are nice and green and perky, I would assume that whatever affected the older leaves has been cleared up.

If, however, you have that blackened effect on new leaves as well, then I don't know what to day. To me, it still looks like something got on the leaves that shouldn't have, because the damage seems to be in very specific places. But like I wrote above, I'd need to see the whole plant, not just a part of the plant.

Miracle Gro is also not for Cannabis: it will burn the hell out of your plants...

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Why did you spray them?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X