Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    Environment is clean at normal room temperature 76 78 degrees and air Circulation could be a little better but it’s not like it has still wear in the town I have to fan this one going in one blowing. I haven’t used any nutrients on the bigger plant and the two seedlings have had just water and the ph is in between 6.2 to 6.5 and the run off is reading the 6.4ish 6.5 I have some cal -Meg I have some root builders indoor plant food miracle grow and orchid organic bloom but I haven’t used any of it on this grow just water and the spray I posted a picture on he
    Last edited by Jay1245; 05-15-2021, 11:19 PM.

• Willyd
    replied
    What’s your environment like and are you feeding them? If so with what and how much how often?

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    replied
    This is what I used the other day
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    6.1 6.5 many 6.2 and it goes up wine I test the drainage is 6.5 6.4

• Willyd
    replied
    What’s your ph?

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    I’m using a 600watt led light in a 24x24x36i tent is the light to much for the space

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    I have a 600wat led light and the temperature is around 75/78 degrees and the humidity is 55- 65 ish

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    No I spayed this pesticide yesterday night when the lights where off it says it’s ok to use on any plants like I will post a picture in a few minutes of what I used

• alltatup
    replied
    Did you spill nutes on the leaves? Big no-no.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    Looks like heat damage to me.

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    started a topic Need a little advice

Need a little advice

Hi so I’m really having trouble with my plants a second time around and I’m not understanding what is going on with them like they where doing supper good and the I left the house for 4 hrs and got home and my babies look like this
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X