HELP Very strange grow of leaves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! HELP Very strange grow of leaves.

Hey! I am a first time grower and i am seeing some weird things going on with the leaves. 1 out of the 4 plants i planted is doing really well (the 1 is Gelato the other ones are quick-one) but 2 of the plants are showing some really weird leaves. I am on a very low budget, growing under 45 watt LED's, after a while i will move them outside prob.They are on a 18/6 light shedule. I am also growing in regular soil.

First set of leaves do that sometimes - not to worry.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

They look pretty happy with the light as canuck said they will do weird things at this stage, sometimes low humidity can make it worse but still nothing to worry about
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Thanks for the replies, i have another question, should i water the plants in this stage daily or every 2 days?

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          It depends on how fast they dry out in your environment. As long as you know not to drown them.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          You have to lift the pots know how dry the pots are and only give them frequent small drinks. When you don't use airation fillings like perilite or crushed stones for air in soil your soil gets compacted so careful with watering.

I have red that it is a little to stressfull for an auto to be re potted into a bigger pot. But i didnt know that earlier so they are in very small pots now. When is it time to transfer them into bigger ones? The roots have reached the bottom of the pot

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          When the leaves reach over the side of the pot, it wants more dirt (or whatever is down there)

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Those can wait a few days i've transplanted many autos into larger containers. It looks real healthy to me. When i do transplants i like more root mass and a moist soil not dripping wet just moist to hold roots to soil during transplant. Have your pots ready with soil an the hole made. I water the new pot well let it drain dig the hole size of transfer pot. That way it's easy on plant. Goodluck Babalilboe

Use a water meter if your unsure

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Many of us have filled our moisture meters in the trash can, they are horribly inaccurate.

Hello, its been a couple of days and i have transplanted them in bigger pots. 2 out of 3 are growing well. But 1 of them is showing much more yellow then the others. Any1 knows what this can be? I am talking about the 3th picture (the biggest looking plant)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          How big are those pots Babalilboe ? Do you have nutrients to feed them?

• Babalilboe
          Babalilboe commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal no i am not using any nutrients, i thought it would be fine with just regaler soil (which has already nutrients normally) The pot they are in are 7,5 L

Give it time to spread its roots, it looks like it may have gotten root bound. Do you have any kelp/seaweed fertilizer? Sometimes that will help with transplant problems.

You will need to transplant again soon, those pots will be too small to finish them properly.
        2X4X6 Quictent
        1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
        600w LED (80)
        1000w LED (180)
        2 X Viparspectra P-1000
        2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
        6" battery/usb fans
        Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
        GH trio with Calimagic
        Lung room humidifier
        3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
        ArmorSi, kelp when needed
        Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
        Northern Lights auto
        (Seedsman)
        auto 00 Kush
        (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
        2x Northern lights auto
        1 auto 00 Kush
        1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
        Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X