Flushing in Coco.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Flushing in Coco.

Hey today I've just begun week 7 of flower so day 42 since the 12/12 swap, I'm just wondering if 1 week (7 days) of flushing is long enough in Coco? I'm getting a lot of mixed feedback from 7 days all the way up to 21 days and I should have about 2 weeks until harvest on both my plants. Pics below, if you know roughly how long they will be until harvest as well please let me know ❤️
    Attached Files
    Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
    Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

Try this link
    Flushing before harvest can increase the quality of your buds, but it can also hurt your yields and even REDUCE the quality of your buds if you do it too early! Learn how to flush properly!

I'd say you're pretty close there, 2 weeks maybe 3 is my guess. Make sure you look at the pistils on the lower buds too, when most of them change it's time to look at trichomes. Do you know what the flower time is supposed to be?
    Last edited by dphipps1020; 05-08-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X