Going into flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Going into flower?

Yesterday I wondered if these clones were going into flower mode, but told myself I was being crazy and that it was just new leaves growing. Today I’m paranoid again! Can anyone ease or confirm my fears? I’m not sure what kind they are, got them a couple weeks ago and have them so they can get the most sunlight possible in my south facing backyard, sunrise is 5:45 and sunset is 8:45. I have a grow journal going too but due to my panic, posted here 😬

hmm...I see nothing of the sort.
    HLG 300l
    ​foxfarm HF/OF dirt
    3gal and 5 gal fabric pots

current grow chocolate hash berry
    California dreaming 3gal
    wifi og 3gal

Comment

Haha thank you can I delete this before I get too embarrassed? Haha

Comment

There's no need to be embarrassed here. We all need a little help once in a while. I started a few years ago and I'm still learning every single grow. When I first started, I didn't notice this forum on the site. So I was growing with no help (other than the tutorials on GWE) and having terrible luck for the first year or so. Since I have been here I've gained a lot more knowledge than I would have without asking any questions and reading through the posts. My quantity is still improving each time, but the quality has been better than dispensary for a while now. I guess the point is don't be embarrassed by asking questions, just make sure you're doing your own research as well. Anyway, we're all here to help and to learn from each other and "grow" together as a community. Welcome and happy growing!

Comment

• amy24
          amy24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the welcome!! ❤️ I also read on here for years before becoming a member and am so happy to be able to ask questions, I’ll try not to get embarrassed 😂

I’m pretty sure they are in flower after all.... they haven’t grown at all, just forming little buds. I’m so mad but. Guess the bright side is I get to harvest at some point before the fall? Unless someone has some miracle idea to slow them down and make them grow bigger first! 😉

Comment

Well either let it finish or give it light, like 20/4 or 18/6 and in 2 weeks it will start reveg. All of my clones do this when they go outside

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X