Pumpkin Postponed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Pumpkin Postponed!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3747.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.84 MB ID:	513272Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3748.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.30 MB ID:	513274Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3749.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.99 MB ID:	513273

I'm disappointed but I can deal with it. After all the buildup and waiting for Project Psychonaut to get out of the way, it appears my pack of Cindy 99 cooked during shipping. Out of the six seeds I started here, only one even cracked open. I put five more in coco to see if it was just my method, but nothing from them after five days. I need to cross-reference what all other seeds came in the same shipment so I can test a few of them. (I checked, it's Mother's Finest from Sensi.) Right now, I'm trying some of my GTH seeds in this same box to see what happens. If they hatch, I suppose I'll just grow the females out in coco.

The setup has been ready to rock for over a week with no plants to put in it. I'll be looking at the seedbank to see what I want to try next, probably the Crockett's Tangie I just got from True North. When I do, I'll be saving pollen from Tangie to make an F1 cross with Kosher Kush later to make my own 24K Gold. Meanwhile, my putzing around with autos is still happening and my Purple Haze clones are making bud, so it's all good.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Frustrating when we're all set to go and Mother Nature has other ideas...

Keep keepin' on.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X