So is patience a virtue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is patience a virtue ?

Look I ain't young anymore !! The Mazar are in the jar for a week now... Burping, de-burping, burping, de-burping and on and on !! How many more weeks of curing ?? 8 wks? 10 wks? Then what ? Metamorphose to Hash !! Then what ? More curing ? A year ?

Is it worth it ? Damn right it is.

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Patience is a virtue, says the only real Batman
    Click image for larger version

Name:	batman-and-robin2.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	513024

Comment

After a few weeks it gets a lot less demanding my friend. I opened a jar the other day that hadn't been touched since probably late November and the aroma was amazing. I lucked out last season and nailed my cure. However I think I'm preaching to the choir here. You've done some exceptional cures from what I've seen. It sure beats watching Gilligan's Island reruns. Right?

Comment

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        I prefer McHale's Navy, personally

I made a post last night about what I’ve been doing and almost tagged you. It’s definitely worth the wait. When I was younger I just wanted to get blazed. I still enjoy a good buzz but the aroma and flavor profiles of some old dank weed is another level.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry bboyfromwayback I saw it my friend !! Lately I have this fixation of trying to make the best artisanal Hash. I have so much to learn about it.
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-05-2021, 07:20 AM.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve never made hash but I took notes from your post a while back and I’m saving my trim😉 if curing has any effect on the hash produced, thus will take you up a few notches

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X