Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Can someone please tell me what they think is going on here and how to fix it???

More info on your grow would help. Could be a number of things...most likely a nutrient toxicity or deficiency.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Imthatguytim
      Imthatguytim commented
      Editing a comment
      I use foxfarm grow big and big bloom together every other week with water in between and i have vivosun mh set at 250w i did have it maybe 24” above in a 24x 36 grow tent

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      Stop fertilizing

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not understanding something here. Are you giving these plants those fertilizers while it's in veg state?

I think that they are not getting magnesium...for some reason. Could be there is none in the grow medium...could be a grow medium PH problem. But that's just a guess.
    Does your cannabis plant have yellowing lower leaves between the veins? See pictures of a magnesium deficiency and learn the easy solution.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• Imthatguytim
      Imthatguytim commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man thanx for the nfo but im thinkin it may be too much light and heat stress ive seen some pics that closely resemble what mine look like. My light was kinda low, so i moved it up and setting a timer for 18/6. See what that does. If they worsen the. I know it wasnt the light. I dont wanna go messin with all that chemical stuff and end up really killen them!

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      it's a nutrient deficiency not a too much light problem. EDIT: I wrote above "stop fertilizing". Because that is making the problem worse.

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      The soil is soaked with fertilizer, that one needs to be flushed asap

My gut reaction is that it is an overly rich nutrient problem. The new growth is looking very healthy while lower leaves are suffering. Sometimes plants will sacrifice older leaves by expelling the overabundance of nutrients to them in order to keep the rest of the plant healthy.

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      This comment is on point. crucialbunny is correct

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      The soil is soaked with fertilizer. The plant cannot absorb those nutrients because of lockout. Adding more nutrients is killing the plants

still need more info. Temp, humidity how often and how much water type of grow medium and PH levels of your water with and without nutrients. It doesn't look like light burn especially with a 250W at 24 inches.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X