ligths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ligths

Yo, I bought these 19W feit 2ft LED grow lights from Home Depot, I recently geminated a dozen seeds and have them in red solo cups. They are stretching too much, I figure the light isn't strong enough, how close should I put the lights. Any cheap lights you can recommend if I need more/stronger lighting. Once the seedlings get large enough I'll transfer to outdoor pots. Thanks!

How much are you willing to pay ?
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      around $100

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      In US ? if so try amazon you may find one until you move your plant outdoor.

for what you are looking to do I would recommend something like a Mars Hydro TS 600 or SP 150 I think they go for about $80 to 100, either would handle early veg well. good luck

Comment

Put them on a window sill. If they can get some direct sunlight you may not need more lights. If the lights you bought give off virtually no heat move them within 3 or 4 inches and see how it goes. Seedlings don't need a lot of light to start. when the plant starts developing sets of leaves, that's when it starts soaking in the light.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Is it too cold to put them outside somewhere safe.
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

I run a single 4000k QB @ 75watts in my mother/clone tent.
          Its about 5 sq ft in size
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X