X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to harvest scrog???

Hello guys and girls!

I am new here so hello to everyone!

I am very new to growing and only have 3 grows completed so far.

I have a small 50x80cm tent with one 80watt led light. Its the best I changes here with the amount of money I have to spend.

I have two plants of Cannabia BCN deisel cbd (2/1 thc/cbd) and I am using liquid fertilizers from Top Crop - I think they are from Spain.

Anyway this grow was going great apart from it being a bit overcrowded and having some problems keeping humidity down but then my light broke.

I had to send it off under guarantee and put some led light bulbs in the tent so the plants would not die! I was not a happy bunny! Anyway got the new light a week later and plugged it in but the timer was stuck on "on". The plant had three days of 24hour light before I noticed. You can probably see the foxtailing in the photos.

Anyway it seems I sent it back into veg and the buds have not really grown any more since. It is now in week 9 of flower (since switching to 12/12) and two weeks since I noticed my mistake and put the light back to 12/12.

I have stopped giving nutes according to the nutrient table I am following.

The top buds have loads of tricomes but have not fattened up and the bottom where the screen is seems way off.

I am looking for a relaxed high some maybe wait until half amber?

What should I do?

1.Wait for the whole plant to have a couple of weeks more?
    2. Harvest the top buds and leave the bottom to mature?
    3. Other?

I would be really greatful for any help or advice, thanks to all in advance!

You have a very nice grow going. I don't know if it's a strain thing but I noticed occasionally I would see leaves that had little to no serrations on the edges. Is it just the camera angle or lighting that makes me think I see smooth edged leaves here and there?

Comment

• Gazinsalta
      Gazinsalta commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi thanks for your reply, I think the smooth leaves are a result of the foxtailing caused by the plants being stressed out due to the mistake with lighting

I would harvest the top buds first when their trichomes are showing whatever type of high you're looking for (supposedly, clear trichomes are still in the process of producing THC, cloudy trichomes are mostly done producing THC and in the process of producing CBD, and amber trichomes are mostly done producing THC or CBD and in the process of degrading THC into CBN). Then you could let the bottom buds mature a bit longer.

Comment

• Gazinsalta
      Gazinsalta commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man I think I will go for that, just hoping that the buds fatten up a bit before the chop!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X