First time grower needing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower needing advice

My first grow and this is 3 week mark does everything look right I recently upgraded lights and nutrients for yellowing in leaves any assistance would be apreciated

It seems fine, though they really needed that light upgrade (stem elongation). I would also poke as many holes in that plastic pot as I could to help aerate the medium, and eventually transplant them into a fabric pot. If you're planning on transplanting to a larger pot, I'd add a lot more perlite into the mix, as it helps prevent overwatering and improves root zone aeration. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply I'm open to any advice just want to do it right

Comment

That's really small for 3 weeks, and like azorahai mentioned it's very stretched meaning it wants more light. Do you have more details for us? Soil, watering practices, lights, anything else you can think of that may give us a better idea. I'm going to guess right now and say you're over-watering, just based on how wet the soil is and without any details. But that's just a guess.

Comment

I switched to a 1200w led full spectrum I'm switching to fix farms happy frog potting soil

Comment

What are these spots?
            Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X