Leaf colour problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaf colour problem

Well my two seedlings at day 5 are slowly growing and leaves seem not toobhealthy.i water with water i ph with lemno juice at 6.5 and have 70 % humidity and 77 f . Iread that high humidity might be a problem so i removed the cups and added a fun. Idont know if i should move them outside on bigger pots and sun cause this eetup might not be good fore them . Bythe way one of them gnomo is growing extremely good and now showing the three leg leaves
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Giannhs; 05-03-2021, 01:10 AM.

Soil looks really wet to me. When did you water last? How much? Seedlings really only need a little bit of water at a time, just barely enough to reach the small tap root for the first 3-5 days. If you watered the whole pot then you should probably give it 4-5 days to dry before watering again. Just what it looks like to me.

Comment

Lemon juice? Really? Leave it alone it’s a seedling. It doesn’t need anything at this stage

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thenks

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you can use lemon juice in place of pH down, I believe.

Use a SPRAY BOTTLE to water for the first couple weeks. Start with 5 squirts every 6 hours and adjust as needed. I put the SPRAY BOTTLE in all caps because I know I have seen it on here at least 20 times. If you read some of the other threads besides your own you'll be amazed at the info you will pick up.

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        5 squirts isn't going to go far, I usually do 25 squirts 1-2x daily for the first 2-3 days and then I up it to about 50 for another 4-5 days and then it's usually ready for a light watering (about half a pot worth). Just my method but everyone has their own.

Grow medium looks suspect to me
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking it to. Ididnt put much perlite cause the pot is really small. Maybethis might be the problem. Anywayi was thinking to transfer them to the main pots outside tha are correct made

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        Also the grow medium is the same to all plants and from the five only two have the problem the other three are dojng fine

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X