Who Smokes Spliffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Who Smokes Spliffs?

Is there a certain tobacco blend you like to use? If so, why? I'm trying to find a low nicotine blend that would compliment cannabis.

How about no tobacco? I like my weed to be just weed when I smoke, tobacco ruins the flavor and the high. Just my opinion

Comment

Spent about 36 hours in Amsterdam. Tried a couple hits on a spiff. That is a truly sinful thing to do to cannabis.
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

I don't think your gonna get too many likes for mixing these cigs anymore Hayitstrever
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

There are multiple options of herbal blends you could try, and none of them have any nicotine. In most coffeeshops in Amsterdam (designated places where cannabis can be sold and smoked), for example, smoking tobacco inside is prohibited, so they'll usually have jars of these herbal blends available so you can roll nicotine-free spliffs.

Comment

I like the Virginia blend. Usually very mild. Drums and gold leaf are sold internationally

Comment

I don't know what I was smoking with my dr appt driver a week ago. Cigar paper, about the size and shape of a 1 gram pre roll. We didn't finish it and I was stupid high for hours. Going into the kitchen three times and forgetting what I went for ... like the old days, when I was young. Do they sell cigar rolling papers? He had this ready so I don't know if he rolled it or bought it, he had a jar of buds with him.
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• panalilies
                panalilies commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it was a vaporizer (it had a hose)? that got me stupid high. It was the first time I had real weed, couldnt even drive my friend home so her parents had to come get her. Thought the floor was wayyy closer than it was. And at that same time, I was living with roommates who rolled blunts. Never had them since and I feel like I should learn to make them. Smoke a couple in their honor

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Catfish22 The only Jamaican I smoked was when friends went on vacay in the 70's, the two girls each brought in an ounce, you know where they hid it. I drove through snow to the next town in a VW Beetle work car to try it. We smoked a pin joint between four people, I was hearing things. Then I kept dreading the drive back home. I always thought the true blunts like that were a waste of good weed, up in smoke.

dphipps1020 Head shop, or does bozos sell them online? Not sure why I got so wasted, does the tobacco or hemp wrap do something extra or he had killer bud?

panalilies That sounds trippy. We should meet in the Marseilles State Park or Starved Rock some day, sit on the cliffs overlooking the river and get wasted together. I have Mag

• dphipps1020
                dphipps1020 commented
                Editing a comment
                You should be able to buy them at a convenience store or gas station, or a (tobacco) smoke shop. I usually get mine at the smoke shop. It's a different high, it's hard to explain. It's like the tobacco intensifies the high, but not in a good way usually. At least for me, and I smoke cigarettes.

Yuck, why fuck up a good joint with tobacco?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s a different high. Like clearer and more uplifting

My buddy's kid uses "Backwoods" cigars. Ûn-wraps them and uses the wrappers to role giant pegs. They smelled really good. I don't smoke anymore so I didn't taste it but man I almost did that day because I also used to smoke those cigars too.

Comment

I was in college in the late 90's and a lot of my friends would roll blunts using Phillies or Swisher Sweets cigars...split them down the middle, remove the tobacco, and fill with weed and roll. I'm pretty sure they only did that because they were into hip hop and that's what was popular at the time. I always hated them because, to me, they taste terrible haha.

Comment

• dphipps1020
                  dphipps1020 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those were pretty popular where I was at too. Then again, we were also smoking Mexican brick weed so it couldn't have made it much worse lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X