Autos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autos?

Sorry for the blurple. This plant is 23 days from sprout. Definitely showing sex. These are bag seeds called Cherry Pie from a dispensary. Does showing sex so early mean it's an auto. I have two doing the same thing. Never had them show sex on 16-8.

Can't tell from that pic.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Sorry. Any better?

Comment

You have a lot a white pistils for 23 days, I would say 50/50.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Farmbuck. The pistils have actually been showing for 5 or 6 days.

As long as those pistils are, looks to me like an autoflower. I've never had a photo show sex until about week 5-6 at the earliest. But I've noticed the pistils seem a little longer on autoflowers than on photos. Just what I've noticed so far with my grows.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks dphipps1020. Wasn't expecting this from a few bag seeds. Have a few white widow photo feminized going with them with nothing showing.

Wow bag seed autos how exciting. As far as some dispensaries i've gone to not many know where or how these plants are grown. Only the 2 primary dispensaries i frequent and these are local folks an growers they know if it's hydro, outdoor/indoor and all tell me they are photoperiod. I think strains and their phenos should be more disclosed? Whatcha all think Bowhunterwoody an dphipps1020 ?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed SoOrbudgal. I wish I knew. I had just transplanted them thinking they were photos into 1 gallon because they were going to eventually go into 15 gal outside soon. Now I'm hesitant to pot up anymore. They will be root bound. Might try anyway.

• dphipps1020
          dphipps1020 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. Tells me either they're doing a lot of the breeding themselves, or they're getting seeds from a source that's not so good and mixes up seeds occasionally. I think Colorado has a thing against outdoor growing for commercial purposes, most of what I've had has been grown inside. I haven't tried the local dispensaries since they opened, and haven't heard great things about them. I used to go to one out of town (like 45 miles away) and get weed because there weren't any in town, but I only went to that one. They seemed like they knew what they were doing and I rarely had issues with the weed, no matter what I got. Seems like such a long time ago.

Man that's a toss up but I'm leaning towards auto.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X