Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help? any clues what she needs or does not like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help? any clues what she needs or does not like?

ANY clues what this could be? ph? to much of ? to little of?
    Attached Files

forgot the setup:

soil: Light Mix Biobizz
    Light: 190W LED distance about 60cm to top
    Strain: Auto/week 4 (Bruce banner 3)
    Temp/Hum: 22-25C / 50%
    Light: 190W LED distance 50cm to top /24h
    Feed: RO water with cal/mag till 90 ppm then grow food till 400ppm ph: 6,5 /

last runoff: 800ppm ph: 6.0 so immediately gave her 7,5 a few sips on top, because my guess is that the pH is to low, the drop off was at 6,3 which if i am right is desirable.

Comment

Looks like a PH issue to me. How are you testing it? If it's a digital ph pen, how often do you calibrate it?
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• cacib
        cacib commented
        Editing a comment
        ph pen is an aperta sx610, i invested since was sick og waiting for minutes to display "something"

Put her in a larger container
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I did not realize when i said to " repot to larger" it's already at 4wks and a auto strain so now it's keeping them healthy whislt the roots get bound up. panalilies they can be grown in small containers i do it all the time but they do get mighty root bound in my experience. I do it when i want to try a SOG. I would not transplant the auto at 4wks .

• panalilies
        panalilies commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm using a 7 gal pot this time around vs a 5 gal pot the last grow, curious if I may be using too large of a pot

• cacib
        cacib commented
        Editing a comment
        appreciated, will move them over to bigger pot by today, maybe risking a shock, but still 6 weeks to go, outcome should be better the leaving in the current pot

A combination of both. PH issues and a small pot.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I think it's a combination of all mentioned and possibly low humidity 🤔 I'm seeing multiple issues but if your ph has been off for awhile it will cause more than one deficiency
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

When I contacted Advanced Nutrients about how much calmag to add to RO water they told me "don't add any, our products are designed with ro water in mind. It already has enough calmag for the ro water". Also, I keep 3 of those cheap ph meters and they are never in sync completely. And they do need calibrated often as the other comment said. What size are those pots anyway? Good luck.

Comment

How fond of that grow bag are you? You can poke holes in the bottom and sides and drop the whole thing in a larger pot without root damage. Many of these pots the roots will grow trough anyway.
          What I see is PH, but it is caused by the plant running out of nutrients in the soil. With a good feed schedule one can grow in small pots, but it takes more care than a huge pot of good soil.
          A helper can make a big dif when you transplant, and IF you can do it without upsetting the roots, go for it!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X