Jack 47 Auto- Sweet Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack 47 Auto- Sweet Seeds

My next grow will be a Jack 47 Auto from Sweet Seeds (link to breeder strain webpage--) https://sweetseeds.es/en/jack-47-auto/
    Promix Premium Potting Mix- Flora Series Nutes. CFL Lighting with a few LED light bars.
    I'm going to do the same as last grow just going to try and do a better job. When I run into trouble I'll ask for help

14 Days
    Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-12-2021, 02:03 PM.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

OK well you just grow on with it, will be watching
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Great !! I'm looking forward Jeff I'm laughing cuz I just finish the Kali 47 and you are starting Jack 47. 47 seems to be popular this year loll
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Could be...it seem everything popular these days is some kind of "cake" or "gelato" this or that. It's more likely that us old timers are just late to the 47 party
        Last edited by JeffInCanada; 04-28-2021, 11:06 PM.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Or trying to keep the 47 party alive lolll

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL Yes, I like that better.

19 Days
      She showed female preflowers at 17 days. So far so good but I am second guessing doing a LST on this plant. The main stem seems too rigid. I thought that way with my last grow and it bent over just fine but I'm not getting a good feeling with this one when I give it a test try. I may just let this one grow the natural way. She's growing strong though, no issues so far.
      I like weed and science.

Comment

Ooh, la la!! She's sure a pretty one.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

24 Days
          She's growing pretty good. I'm not going to LST the main stem but I'll still do some training of the side branches. I've tied down two side branches just a little to encourage growing out from the main stem a bit.
          Speaking of branches...I have noticed two of the side branches have split off into two branches (see last 2 pics). Maybe this is common but I don't think that I have seen this before. The bud sites at the end of the double branches were a little crowded. I clipped a few leaves in the areas to free things up a bit. No nutes given yet.
          Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-09-2021, 10:20 AM.
          I like weed and science.

Comment

28 Days
            We're definitely into flowering All seems to be going pretty good so far. 27cm (11 inches) tall. She got her first feeding this week. Tying down and redirecting branches as we good.
            Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-12-2021, 02:00 PM.
            I like weed and science.

Comment

Very nice plant Jeff. You better be careful, or you will get orders for next Valentines.Day

Comment

Looking good my grower friend
              Full auto grow

Comment

33 Days
                This plant has really grown a lot in the past few days. Not very tall but she is growing leaves everywhere. I decided to do a little defole. Not very much (I'm still a little shy of it and gaining confidence) but I think that I understand the idea of it. I do not remove many leaves that are below any bud sites. I know others remove the lower leaves and branches but I like to leave them as a buffer for the plant to draw nutrients from and for me to 'read" them for signs of deficiencies. Speaking of deficiencies, none to report yet but we are going into flower and that's when things start to get wobbly for me. She has only received one nutrient feeding so far.
                Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-17-2021, 08:01 PM.
                I like weed and science.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those are some really greened up plants there JeffInCanada. You just wait that girl will stretch up more good looking. No worries about the food she sure looks good. Maybe next watering add some with more PK than N. My bloom food has a low N but still carries some which i think they need. Happy growing

• JeffInCanada
                  JeffInCanada commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the input SoOrbudgal I have troubles knowing what nutes to give. Really appreciate it. She's going to get some PK and a little N real soon.

Nice! They look strong and healthy. Definitely open them up a little bit in the center they need that airflow.
                2X4X6 Quictent
                1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
                600w LED (80)
                1000w LED (180)
                2 X Viparspectra P-1000
                2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
                6" battery/usb fans
                Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
                GH trio with Calimagic
                Lung room humidifier
                3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
                ArmorSi, kelp when needed
                Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
                Northern Lights auto
                (Seedsman)
                auto 00 Kush
                (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
                2x Northern lights auto
                1 auto 00 Kush
                1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
                Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

40 Days
                  Man, time is just flying by...40 Days already! Everything seems to be going good with this girl, she's looking pretty good so far. She got her second feeding this week and I have been defoliating a lot. I have the A/C running all day now with the warmer weather finally arriving here. The A/C really brings the room humidity down, too much sometimes. I really have to watch the temps and humidity these days. Cheers everyone!

Short Video of my Jack 47 Auto on WeedTube here ---> https://theweedtube.com/video/jack-4...40-days-109040
                  I like weed and science.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Really good looking auto she's gonna be so pretty and plump in another month

• JeffInCanada
                    JeffInCanada commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks SoOrbudgal Pretty and plump...Oh la la...I can't wait

Looking good Jeff !!
                  Full auto grow

Comment

• JeffInCanada
                    JeffInCanada commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Farmbuck I respect your comments mon amie Are you going to grow outdoors this season?

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi JeffInCanada Well I've got 3 WW autos on the porch as we speak, they are not as strong as yours but I'm not too autos savvy my friend, yours are gorgeous Jeff. I'm preparing the "grow room" for a fall grow cuz it's look we have a good chance to go back to see my Canadians/Americans/Mexicans this winter in our little place in the Yucatan. Wife and I are now fully vaccinated.

• JeffInCanada
                    JeffInCanada commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Glad to hear that you & the misses got both shots Farmbuck And, I am really hoping things work out for you for a stay down south this year. I'm sending good vibes your way for it to happen. Good luck!

Hello Farmbuck sounds like you and wife will have plenty to say to your friends in the Yucatan lots of catching up. Those WW auto are almost set and forget till they need some bloom 1 or 2 times. I don't overfeed my autos rather i problely underfeed cause i like you grow my photos more pro actively. I enjoy them for their little stature and enjoy the smoke. It's a fun side grow for me just seeing them ripen in 3months or less rather than 4 to 6 months with photos. Congrats to the both of you for getting " stabbed " LOL. Let the travels begin.

indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi my dear western friend SoOrbudgal Well I haven't been feeling well lately and I'm not as active like I would like to be . Yep 3 WW autos growing outside and I haven't move them near wife's garden yet. I believe they are going on their second week now but I'm not sure lolll Anyway I've got a few autos experts here if I have questions to ask non ?

I understand and wish you well talk to you soon Farmbuck yes anytime just ask

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X