Jack 47 Auto- Sweet Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45 Days
    I think she's maxxed out in height. Not much vertical growth lately. Time of fatten up the buds I hope The bottom set of very first tri-pointed leaves have gone yellow? Do you think that it is anything to worry about?
    Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-30-2021, 07:46 PM.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

48 Days
      Jack 47 Autoflower - 48 Days: short video
      I like weed and science.

Comment

48 Days

I like weed and science.

Comment

@JeffInCanada
          Hi Jeff Your girl remind me of her:

Album: (2014) The Hollies - Greatest Hits & Singles Volume 1 & 2 (4 CD Japan) Track 18Lyrics: http://www.hollies.co.uk/a-z_songlist.htmlEditors: AVS Video Ed...

Ahhh the good old days !!
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Très agréable à regarder The song is a good one too! Oui, the good old days Thank you!

54 Days
          Took her outside today for a short photo op Didn't keep her outside too long though...it's too hot. Starting to get some leaf fading on the lower leaves with some signs she is wanting some more N-P (I think). She is packing on the bud weight nicely so I'll keep feeding lightly and keep a good eye on her. Breeder site estimates about 65 days. We're getting close....but I am not in a hurry
          I like weed and science.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Real purrty auto you just hang in there and give her all the time she needs. She's depletting the good care throughout her growth. No i would not give N just PK but that's me do as you wish that other Canadian don't listen to me either LOL Farmbuck. Just kidding........

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL That's hilarious SoOrbudgal Crazy Canuks I do appreciate your no N comment though, I take all info into consideration when making decision and you're a respected source

She's a centerfold..! Miss June for sure
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            What !! I do listen to my American friends... Well most of the time hey SoOrbudgal lolll

• Catfish22
            Catfish22 commented
            Editing a comment
            So who is going to be the centerfold, the plant or SoOrbudgal ?

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Take note here SoOrbudgal ... Catfish22 is not Canadian LOL still love him though LOL.

Ohh thought he was also a Canadian sorry Catfish22
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            No, no.. What I meant was...the Canadian was not the one wondering who was going to be the centerfold. Honestly, I do not know where Catfish22 is from. Bit of a mystery...but...he used the term kudzu the other day...Canadians do not know what that is.
            Last edited by JeffInCanada; 06-07-2021, 06:59 PM.

I am from the land that will finally be free in 24 days!! I love my Canadian, French Canadian and to leave none out Athabascan friends also.

I did drive the Al-Can and Alaska highway in the late 80s and did 6 years stationed in Kodiak, so there's that.
          2X4X6 Quictent
          1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
          600w LED (80)
          1000w LED (180)
          2 X Viparspectra P-1000
          2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
          6" battery/usb fans
          Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
          GH trio with Calimagic
          Lung room humidifier
          3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
          ArmorSi, kelp when needed
          Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
          Northern Lights auto
          (Seedsman)
          auto 00 Kush
          (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
          2x Northern lights auto
          1 auto 00 Kush
          1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
          Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            très bien! Could be Georgia (medical) but I hope it's Virginia (full legal)...and of course I could be wrong all around.

• Catfish22
            Catfish22 commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be Virginia. I did not know about Georgia, I grew up there in the early 70s so good for them!

<<< i'm corn-fused LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

65 Days
            I checked the trichomes last night and there is a good amount of ambers showing. This will probably be the last update before I harvest. Buds are really packing on the weight and man, is she stinky .
            Short video on WeedTube - https://theweedtube.com/video/jack-4...65-days-110347
            Last edited by JeffInCanada; 06-17-2021, 06:53 PM.
            I like weed and science.

Comment

Harvest
              Chopper her down at 66 Days.

57 Grams (2 ounces) was the jarred weight. Can't wait to try some of this.
              I like weed and science.

Comment

• VBBassBlue
                VBBassBlue commented
                Editing a comment
                Now that's a pretty picture!! Congrats!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X