Psycho Killer, qui est tué?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psycho Killer, qui est tué?

Who gets killed? They both emerged the same day. The taller twin has lighter-colored leaves, it's stem is lanky, curves a bit. The other twin has a short, straight stem. They are leaves are growing at the same pace. I gently tugged on them this morning, both well rooted, nobody came out of the dirt or loosened up at all. I can't decide, anybody wanna pick one? Would I just cut one stem at dirt level?

Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

I'd give them another few days to a week. You'll have a better idea which one is the better of the two.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

NO,NO,NO Bad luck. Do not kill. You must rid yourself of the twin curse. Only way is to save them both now man. The curse may stop u from ever successfully growing again. Think Clone I've done it.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Emomajic With autos? I was just checking the closet, hot in the house, hot in there. The taller twin's stem under the dirt seems thinner, weaker, it has a bend to it. My problem is that if I separate them and they both die I have zero auto seeds left. I was supposed to be growing 3 Gelato OG autos but they were duds, and not freebies. One NL seed cracked fast but it couldn't push itself out right and died. The only seeds I have left are photos. Did you separate one out and root it in ... what? Thnx

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Life sucks sometime when the only type you have it's "photos" ! Please don't be hard on us growers... You know the type who grow photos..!

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmbuck This one was meant to grow some faster medicine bc my next grow is a sativa landrace photo, that's going to take a while.

I would just use some wire and pull them apart, just like training on one, but with 2. In a pot you may have to feed a bit more as the roots are limited to the soil they set in.
      The MJ Gods have smiled on you, dont piss them off! LOL

Comment

Here what I would do. Wait a day or two, determine which one is "stronger" and dig the other and re-pot it.

I can't seem to face up to the facts
        I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
        I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
        Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
        Psycho Killer
        Qu'est-ce que c'est
        Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
        Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away oh, oh, oh
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X