Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Hey Mr.furley ! I've got the same book! I got mine around 1984 in college. I paid $5.95. Its not the original, my copy says "revised", but the copyright date says 1974. I knew I recognized it when you showed yours.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting..$4.95, LOL. So cool...I had to Google Sister Marie Louise Tibeau. Couldn't find much info on her though, like none. Ed has dedicated other books to her as well. Reminds me, I think I may have a few other old books. I'll have to see if I can find them....

• Rik
    replied
    Yes! I love Trailer Park Boys! “Got a big enough joint there Rick?”

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Original copyright of the book is 1974 this is the sixteenth pressing dated May 1980 with a sticker price of $4.95. Book is complete and still has the order form for the Clearlight catalog. I have a lot of history with this book and is the Source behind my first successful indoor harvest.

Marij-cana

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210425_131851.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	510612
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210425_131925.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.67 MB ID:	510613
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210425_131932.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.61 MB ID:	510614

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man, this is cool to see...Mel and Ed teamed up to start things way back when...this is the original work. Cool to have one. Is there a copyright date inside that baby? I used to have a book signed by Mel but I lent it to a friend who lent it to a friend, it's gone. Still pissed at myself for lending it out. You're lucky to have this.

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    That's interesting...the guy on the pack is reading a scientific journal.

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking of old High Times magazines too, I bet that there are some crazy (crazy now that we look back at them) ads and photos in some of those old magazines.

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Had this hand me down book from a long lost friend for close to thirty years, I still reference it from time to time.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210114_230307.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	510549

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    replied
    This came in a case of papers from about 1984. I started to buy them by the case because they became hard to find. They seem like very small papers now.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    I have a few old High Time magazines from the 70's... But there are in a storage box somewhere in the basement.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-25-2021, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cannabis, Weed, Marijuana Memorabilia or Keepsakes

Another thread made me think of this...show off any Cannabis related memorabilia, keepsake, signed stuff. Who's got an old Cannabis Cup ticket? Signed stuff from a breeder? Photo of you and Tommy Chong?
    **Please try and keep it Cannabis related** If you think some people may not know the cannabis significance of your post, give us the story. With any luck we'll all get to see some cool stuff.

I'll start by posting the signature from my signed copy of Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook (Link to his website https://www.edrosenthal.com/ )
    and I met the Trailer Park Boys...

Show Us the Cool Cannabis Stuff You Got!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X