Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurrection

Last year I grew a bag seed plant that became my obsession. It was in every aspect a rare true dwarf. I pulled every rabbit out of my magic hat I could think of to perpetuate this strain and virtually everything I tried failed. I pollinated it, tried cloning it a dozen times, and as a last ditch attempt I tried reveging it and nothing would take. During cure I discovered a single seed. March 1st I put that seed in to germinate and it popped on the 4th of March. As it began to grow I was saddened to see it was growing normal full sized leaves and it seemed like just another normal plant. But wait! As each new set of leaves grow out they are becoming more and more diminutive just like mom. The down side of all this is that you all will again be subjected to this doting father's near constant updates. This year I plan to pull out all the stops to breed and clone it successfully. I'm determined to pull this off no matter the cost or time involved. If any of you have any suggestions on cloning setups I'm all ears.

Click image for larger version

Name:	new dwarf.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	509550

I get the best result with aloe and soil, just take the cutting, rub it with fresh aloe and stick it in damp soil.
    I also have a bubble clone system that works well, just as well as a glass of water.
    My next seed run I will use STS instead of CS to pop the male parts.
    Good Luck!

Comment

crucialbunny you'll be able to clone the heck out it many clones to try and root. Mine have been taking longer cause of temps slow root growth and i'm in no hurry. I'd just wait for at least 8wks and more before i start taking growth tips let her get as big and healthy as possible.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well. I take plenty of clones for a micro grow, I use oasis foam cubes. Rooting hormone. Then place into two plastic cups taped together. This is like a miniature dome. The most important reason I do this is because this way every single time I get a sterile environment for the clones. You can fit 3 or 4 in each. I open it every other day and takes around 10 days to transplant

Comment

I should clarify a little I think. I have successfully cloned many times in the past and had almost perfect results until this one particular plant. Normally I would just use a little honey & purified water and go straight into soil under a dome. When that failed with the dwarf I brought in a humidifier and used rockwool. When that attempt failed I bought some Clonex and used a LCD grow light and still I couldn't get them to go. I think part of my problem may have been that I didn't start trying until it was in flower. This year I will start early in veg and hopefully that will be the difference maker.

Comment

Also a great Halford song.

Provided to YouTube by Legacy RecordingsResurrection · Halford · Rob HalfordResurrectionâ„— 2000 Rob Halford Music Limited., under exclusive license to Sony Mu...

Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X