Flower or veg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower or veg

Hello everybody, been a while that I was here, i grow mostly autos with 2 tent setup,, 1 for veg other for flower, question is regarding a new seed or seedling,, can I start new seed in my flower tent or should I continue to keep separate,, thanks for reading

Comment

Is the new seed an autoflower too? Also, you mention 2 tents, are the light schedules different? Or do you have them both on 18+ hours of light?

Comment

24-7 both sides,, all autos

Comment

makes no difference if the tents have the same conditions eg. light, temp, humidity.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

What he said 😂

Comment

Huh
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Scratching my head..!
                Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                Full auto grow
                Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Sorry guys I think maybe my question was confusing,, let me try asking differently,, so as I stated I grow autos,, 1 tent for veg cycle other for flower and bud,, being that these are all autos can I put seedlings under veg/bloom light,, or do the autos need a veg cycle,, thanks to all

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Pick great to see you on again. If they are far enough away from those lamps sure go ahead. I start my autos under a little CFL or T5 tube light for couple weeks but yes you sure can as long as it's far away from fragile seedling then gradually move the plant up higher. You got this

Autos are born in veg, they switch to flower at 3-5 weeks (ok I have read about some that take longer).
                  The only dif I can see in your setup would be the temps and RH for veg vs flower. But I dont really have that info as your tents may run the same.

Comment

Yes I run a bit higher RH in veg

Comment

As do I. That would be the only concern I see, they can tolerate the lower RH, but,

Comment

Great thank you 🙏

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X