Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When should i start Adding CO2? On Vegetative Stage or Flowering Stage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! When should i start Adding CO2? On Vegetative Stage or Flowering Stage?

I have read the post about adding co2 but i dont see when should i start adding Co2? Whats the best time start adding co2? Thanks for helping

You won’t get an answer without more details. Most likely scenario you don’t even need co2

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm curious why every new grower seems to feel like they need Co2 lately. My friend in Arizona keeps trying to talk me into it too, even though I tell him I don't need it. I've seen a plant of his and I didn't see any difference really, other than his were stretchy and mine weren't. Could have just been the strain too though I guess. He mentioned growing for a commercial operation for a little while, but I don't know how long. I'm assuming that's completely different from home growing but that's why he thinks everyone needs Co2 as well.

How to Use CO2 to Increase Cannabis Yields! | Grow Weed Easy

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Sirius and Nebula need to do a better job informing readers that CO2 only works if you grow in a sealed room that is cut off from atmospheric air replacement.

CO2 is snake oil. Save your money, or invest it into another part of your garden. There is ZERO need for a home grower to add CO2.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Vortex
      Vortex commented
      Editing a comment
      CO2, when understood correctly, can/will add around 20% bigger buds to your harvest. The thing to remember are the things that are highlighted and taught by Nebula and Sirius about CO2. Primarily I run them below the plants to give them light. CO2 loves light heightening a greater photosynthesis process. Started in the 2nd week of flower CO2 actually runs better in a sealed area, as it is a gas, a very dangerous gas, so, sealed area - like the Bloom Box - is ideal. I am able to grow nine plants, and the girls love it.

Also, in a DWC, a product line called CANNA, has the absolute best products - with one of the key features being the self-regulating PH factor. I change water weekly, and once PH is set between 5.2 -6.2, I have found that the plants don’t leave that range all week. Barely, do I have to use the PH gun.

I have switched from 12 products every week down to 4 every week I change water. I use CANNA AQUA, but they do have products for soil - Terra.

• pvpk1ng
      pvpk1ng commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not use CO2 in the vegetative stage with my first time grow. The 2nd time i added co2 and its huge different. I hope see different on the flowering stage too. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the link, I read it but I think I missed this part

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X