Need some help with autoflowers question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help with autoflowers question

Hello first time grower, first time poster I have been reading on forum for 6 months or so and want to say thank everyone for all the help. I did everything I could to become a sponge in hopes of being able give a go at growing hobby. Two questions first is my plants are about 13 days old and I am a little concerned that ends of leaves are sagging,,, second is when I ph run off it is 7.1 but I have watered everytime with 5.9-6.1
    Now the setup and specifics:
    4x4 tent (2) cks white widow auto(2) cks early miss auto
    3 gallon fabric pots
    Sunshine #4 advance (didn't pre-rinse) forgot and was two excited to start
    Bloom plus (bp3000)300 wall watts
    Humboldt's Secret starter kit 4" exhaust fan and filter
    2 clip fans
    Temp and humidity gage
    Ph stick digital meter
    Plants are between 11-13 days above soil, all 4 came through within 1 day or so of each other, paper towel strait to these pots. Temp currently is 72(would like to make it a little warmer but heater won't be here for couple days) humidity has been 42-45. 20 hours of light, 24" above. Water about every 3 days, ph'd to approximately 5.9. I just did nutrients at 1/4 of the lowest on the range.(base A, base b, enzines, calmag iron, golden tree.

So question on ph runoff, is run off ph what the soil ph is? 7 is too high for this mix, right? Why if I am ph'ing water, why isn't it bringing ph of mix down?

It seems like some of the leaf tips are drooping just a little, hopefully pictures will show what I am seeing..,..maybe over water? It has been pretty dry when I water so maybe under water? Something missing from mix?

One of the Early Miss has some areas of light green and dark green on the top set of leaves, any thoughts on what is causing this? Actually seems to be doing ok other than leaf coloring isn't consistent.

Sorry for this being so long, thanks for any help anyone may have

I'm sure @Canuck147 will help you. I'm a photo grower.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Adding any calcium/magnesium?
      Plants look real good. Can't help you with your runoff concerns - cuz I don't bother with mine.

Let your pots get really dry - light - in between watering.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Mramseye
        Mramseye commented
        Editing a comment
        I am adding calmag+iron but just started day before pictures on my last watering. Up to that point all watering has been just 5.9 ph'd city tap water. Thanks for the feedback, and keeping me calm that plants appear to be doing ok

Plants look good my 2 early miss autos always looked a little lime green could be Nitrogen problem but other than that did rather well i also used the humboldt nutrients just harvested one plant the other is going a little longer day 77 from seed
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210417_193904.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	508271
      Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
      Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
      31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
      1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
      Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
      secret base a & b
      cal mag
      golden tree
      flower stacker

Comment

• Mramseye
        Mramseye commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow!! Great looking plant. I can only dream mine will turn out anything close to that. Thanks for response and calming my stress. I am the worse singer ever but seeing your results may give it a try!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X