Their last feed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their last feed.

Tomorrow I'm feeding them for the last time then it's flush all the way.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

You are an artist my friend. Not just the photography but your product is as well.

Comment

Happy day Mr Farmbuck. Really glad to see them finish up well for you.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thank you all for your encouragements . It was a hell of a grow year !! It won't be a good yield I was looking for but surprisingly there was no impact on the trichomes, terpenes. The aroma is still intense in the "grow room" A good sigh that the colas are still healthy right ?
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet the aroma is intense, looks like they are very ready boy do they age quick once they know the Ma chet tay is coming for them. I think i've been watching too many cartel shows on the tv ?? Flush away and tell Louise that my sis in law reluctently took her first shot yesterday also. She's a RN retired, if you want to travel what else can one do ?

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi SoOrbudgal tomorrow is our first shot... She is complaining like you would believe and I have to listen to it lolllll

Great job, Farmbuck. Love your photos. On the group shot, did you de-saturate the magenta channel in post?
        2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
        2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
        2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
        2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah BaccaRacca a bit of adjustment in my saturation plus I did not use my flash for this shot.

What did the gals request for their last meal?
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Their favorite Cheeba some Big Bud from Advanced Nutrients and a bit of Ancient Earth also from Advanced Nutrients.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X