Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sign that the end is near.

They say a picture worth a thousand words... I concur lolllll
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

That's sad. It looks like you are running out of weed.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      BigOlBug Lollll Nope the end of my grow is near BUTTTTTTTT the harvest is near !! Take a second look at my pic you'll see.

No BigOlBug i believe it means.......wacky ta backie time for harvest
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Yessssssssss lollllll Got my mesh screen and my rack ready in the old guess room. Re-adjusting the temp and the humidity in the room.

Once you start you have no reason to leave that room until it's all done. You got drink, a bong, a place to sleep. Don't forget to pee before you go in. Good luck!
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Jeff, I even got two samplers in my mesh screen lollll

• MuskieMan
      MuskieMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Farmbuck, tried my sampler this morning, a little strong but not too bad... Mine still has time to go yet... I'll wait until I get mostly amber...

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi MuskieMan great !! My Mazar has more amber that my Kali so wife will enjoy her Kush

Oh man, I would get in so much trouble for drying in the guest room. I had to build my grow room in an uninsulated garage 🙂

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      DeadlyFruit I grow in the guest room closet and I emptied out the guest bath for a drying space last November. I have a perfectly good corner in my basement - no windows, HVAC vents downstairs - but I need an elevator, my knees might give out.

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 (my username should probably be whippetlover1 🙂) my knees feel about 30 years older than the rest of me so I can totally respect that. I was trying to talk my wife into allowing me the use of a corner of the basement cold room near a small window I could have used for venting but she wasn’t buying what I was selling so I built an insulated room in the corner of my garage. Works great in winter with the hps lights keeping the room toasty, but needs A/C for part of the summer so I’m doing just outdoors this summer to save the headache. Do you find the drying cycle permeates the house with weed smell (I love the smell of weed plants but my wife not so much)?

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      DeadlyFruit (whippetlover) I used to love walking into the house and smelling the fattening buds when I entered. I really don't remember the smell as much while drying. Even the last few weeks while flushing I don't recall the smell to be as strong.

Farmbuck you’re such a tease. C’mon show us the harvest pics! 😆

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      MagicMike66 Lollll No I'm not !! Well just a bit. I haven't yet start my flush, the reason I'm preparing the "dry room " is if the wife change her mind it will too late for her lolll After all I'm doing it in our guess room.

@MagicMike66 You ask for it lolllll
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Be careful not to smoke all that at once 😂

Farmbuck Love the MCM decor. Are those cases of jars waiting in the corner?
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Puglover1 A room I like to be. It's the back room of the house and as long I keep it spotless wife have giving me permission to use it as a dry room lolll. Nope it's wife drinking water my mason are stored elsewhere.

All i can say is these AirBnB adverts just get better and better!!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha...good one! !00k CAD per nite with all you can smoke for free....Maybe you better ask the wife, eh? Farmbuck

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Lollll not only she's the budget director but also the QA. I'm just the grower!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You know TOKABIGONE, it might not be a bad idea to rent a room during the pandemic. "We provide top shelf weed with your breakfast while you are being quarantined".

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X