Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Puglover1 A room I like to be. It's the back room of the house and as long I keep it spotless wife have giving me permission to use it as a dry room lolll. Nope it's wife drinking water my mason are stored elsewhere.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    DeadlyFruit (whippetlover) I used to love walking into the house and smelling the fattening buds when I entered. I really don't remember the smell as much while drying. Even the last few weeks while flushing I don't recall the smell to be as strong.

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    Puglover1 (my username should probably be whippetlover1 🙂) my knees feel about 30 years older than the rest of me so I can totally respect that. I was trying to talk my wife into allowing me the use of a corner of the basement cold room near a small window I could have used for venting but she wasn’t buying what I was selling so I built an insulated room in the corner of my garage. Works great in winter with the hps lights keeping the room toasty, but needs A/C for part of the summer so I’m doing just outdoors this summer to save the headache. Do you find the drying cycle permeates the house with weed smell (I love the smell of weed plants but my wife not so much)?

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    You know TOKABIGONE, it might not be a bad idea to rent a room during the pandemic. "We provide top shelf weed with your breakfast while you are being quarantined".

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Lollll not only she's the budget director but also the QA. I'm just the grower!

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    Be careful not to smoke all that at once 😂

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Haha...good one! !00k CAD per nite with all you can smoke for free....Maybe you better ask the wife, eh? Farmbuck

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    DeadlyFruit I grow in the guest room closet and I emptied out the guest bath for a drying space last November. I have a perfectly good corner in my basement - no windows, HVAC vents downstairs - but I need an elevator, my knees might give out.

• DaGreenBlazer
    replied
    All i can say is these AirBnB adverts just get better and better!!

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Farmbuck Love the MCM decor. Are those cases of jars waiting in the corner?

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    @MagicMike66 You ask for it lolllll

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Hi MuskieMan great !! My Mazar has more amber that my Kali so wife will enjoy her Kush

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for you my grower friend.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    MagicMike66 Lollll No I'm not !! Well just a bit. I haven't yet start my flush, the reason I'm preparing the "dry room " is if the wife change her mind it will too late for her lolll After all I'm doing it in our guess room.

• MuskieMan
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Farmbuck, tried my sampler this morning, a little strong but not too bad... Mine still has time to go yet... I'll wait until I get mostly amber...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X