Overwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overwater

Hello there i think these are overwatered but im not sure can anyone confirm it?

What kind of light are you using and how far away is it? If it's too close to powerful the leaves will turn down and possibly turn yellow. You can try raising the light and see if the leaves perk up. There are several different things that can make the leaves droop. I like to give my plants the more light than they need and they droop quite a bit. With the new strain I have going on they can't take it and started turning yellow so I raised the light. Leaves are now perked up and they stopped turning yellow. Good luck

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      All excellent suggestions from Larry1

Top of the soil looks dry so I think Larry may be into something. How many watts is your HPS and how hot is it in there? Those plants are running for cover with nowhere to hide.

Comment

I have them on 400watts and temperature stays around 25-26

Comment

If it was heat or light stress wouldnt they curl upwards?

Comment

The top gets dry but the pot feels heavy thats why im thinking for overwater

Comment

Zoomed in on your rightmost pic I know these spots have nothing to do with water I think you have much bigger issues
            Attached Files

Comment

• TheKieftan
              TheKieftan commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m a novice grower and might be 100% wrong but I think you have a SERIOUS bug infestation

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Now with the close up i think TheKieftan is correct you got spider mites.

Yes i had bugs i sprayed them today

Comment

Not sure how you would do it now but those pots need WAY more holes around the sides. Those roots need air and the holes in the bottom aren't enough. The pot feels heavy cause its still soaked at the bottom. I just finished a grow with 6plants in fabric and 2 in plastic with extra holes drilled. The fabric pots dried out in two days..plastic, 4-5 days. The roots are soggy i think.
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

Yes i totally agree with you but theres no small fabric pots they are now on 5 liter plastic and after that are going on 20 liter fabric pots

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well when were you going to transplant them? They are suffering in those plastic pots without lots of holes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X