1 week , 2 week left ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 week , 2 week left ?

This morning I did my trichome inspection. I can say 21 out of 21 girls are now over 20% amber and some even more. I guess I should prepare myself for the big flush non ?
    Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, KingLed 2000,KingLed 1500
    Pro-Mix organic, perlite
    4 Kali China, 6 Mazar Kush, 11 Kali 47

And trying to grow Mexican landraces in the Yucatan. Well why not eh !!

They look good. I start flushing two-and-a-half to three weeks before chop I try to get my ppm's around 200 or lower if possible. I do about 10 to 20% run off on every water for the last two and a half weeks or so. Let the plant take up whatever nutrients that are left in the soil. Good luck. Happy growing

Comment

Good Morning, it seems we are both on the cusp of relief from a long, sometimes agonizing grow. I'm approaching 8 weeks of a reportedly 7 to 9 week flower so I guess I should begin my flush as well. The ladies are aging out with yellowing lowers and one's leaves are starting to shrivel a bit. I feel like the buds are not fattening as much as expected so I'm unsure yet. I don't have a loupe and my micro inspection scope won't be here until tomorrow. I will go by the % of amber but keep hoping for a sudden swelling of the calyxes. Am I wishing for a miracle?
      Finished Grow 6/1/21: Critical Mass Photo, feminised x 3 plus one clone same
      Medium: Coco Coir plus 30% Perlite in 5 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw total
      Nutrients: GH Flora Trio, CaliMagic, Recharge root micros, pH up/down to 5.5 +
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      Reptile Humidifier/Fogger w/same RH controller, bottom intake fan, 6" heater on lights off timer, on for 1/2 hour every 2 hours at night
      Cabinet in unheated sunroom. N AZ @ 4000 ft. Constant 72F, 40%RH, 12/12 in flower 2/21/21, 11/13 in flower 3/6/21, 10/14 in flower 3/20/21, 9/15 in flower 4/2/21
      Old hippies never go away, they just
      Grow Their Own

Comment

@TOKABIGONE No not a miracle more likely a grower's instinct.... Wife blew my ego away when she said my buds weren't big enough lolll Like I was saying they are ripping so I know the end is around the corner plus looking I have over 20% of amber and most are cloudy then I might as well start my flush on the sabbath day. Calyxes are really swollen. They are kinda look naked without their leaves lolll

Stay safe sir.!
        Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, KingLed 2000,KingLed 1500
        Pro-Mix organic, perlite
        4 Kali China, 6 Mazar Kush, 11 Kali 47

And trying to grow Mexican landraces in the Yucatan. Well why not eh !!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Dooo it you heee-then, flush it if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down LOL

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG SoOrbudgal you are in rare form this morning!

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal and TOKABIGONE It's the stubborn in me... I'm looking for the magic number of 30. You know the 30% + of amber. But be assure the colas are fine. Everything is falling off around the buds. Yep soon I say.

Hell they are more yellow and brown they are almost black lolll Got something with black SoOrbudgal ? LOllllllllll

I got a dark devil she's not looking real good
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X