• Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I got a dark devil she's not looking real good

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal and TOKABIGONE It's the stubborn in me... I'm looking for the magic number of 30. You know the 30% + of amber. But be assure the colas are fine. Everything is falling off around the buds. Yep soon I say.

Hell they are more yellow and brown they are almost black lolll Got something with black SoOrbudgal ? LOllllllllll

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    OMG SoOrbudgal you are in rare form this morning!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dooo it you heee-then, flush it if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down LOL

• Farmbuck
    replied
    @TOKABIGONE No not a miracle more likely a grower's instinct.... Wife blew my ego away when she said my buds weren't big enough lolll Like I was saying they are ripping so I know the end is around the corner plus looking I have over 20% of amber and most are cloudy then I might as well start my flush on the sabbath day. Calyxes are really swollen. They are kinda look naked without their leaves lolll

Stay safe sir.!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Good Morning, it seems we are both on the cusp of relief from a long, sometimes agonizing grow. I'm approaching 8 weeks of a reportedly 7 to 9 week flower so I guess I should begin my flush as well. The ladies are aging out with yellowing lowers and one's leaves are starting to shrivel a bit. I feel like the buds are not fattening as much as expected so I'm unsure yet. I don't have a loupe and my micro inspection scope won't be here until tomorrow. I will go by the % of amber but keep hoping for a sudden swelling of the calyxes. Am I wishing for a miracle?

Leave a comment:

• Larry1
    replied
    They look good. I start flushing two-and-a-half to three weeks before chop I try to get my ppm's around 200 or lower if possible. I do about 10 to 20% run off on every water for the last two and a half weeks or so. Let the plant take up whatever nutrients that are left in the soil. Good luck. Happy growing

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic 1 week , 2 week left ?

1 week , 2 week left ?

This morning I did my trichome inspection. I can say 21 out of 21 girls are now over 20% amber and some even more. I guess I should prepare myself for the big flush non ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X