Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

heading into week 3 of flower..suggestions..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heading into week 3 of flower..suggestions..?

first time grower here go ahead and look at my past posts and pics but anyways im about to be at my 3 week mark of flowering and to me my ladies seem to be doing amazing but does anyone have any suggestions? how do I tell what leaves to trim? water leaves?

Fan leaves that are palm sized and any blocking the light from your bud sites! Since you are a first time grower carefully pinch off every leaf with your fingernail, they recover faster and less chance of you going too low. Once you get some grows under your belt you will be more comfy with the blade! Check out Green75 grow journals you can get an idea of how to defol to the extreme!
    Perpetual setup!

Comment

• Minnesotabrandon
      Minnesotabrandon commented
      Editing a comment
      perpetual setup??? what do you mean? lol

Check out the grow boss on youtube he has books and even a hotline

Comment

You remove anyhting blocking light to budsites you want to keep! I wouldn't go as far as Green75 right now for he snaps one fan off each node for most of the plants life and they learn to grow like that,yes plants learn!

You can start by removing the lower fan-leaves totally for about 2 inches from the start of them..Then i would tie down just a bit the middle lady for she is getting a bit tall there,couple inches more than the others? Gently tie her a bit lower to even out the canopy..

Back to leaves,also remove anything from the middle of the plant so air moves around better...Other than that my friend,we are on the same day,day 15 here for me and they are looking awesome,good job!
      Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
      600W

LED
      2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
      BioBizzLight Mix
      Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
      Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
      Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
      CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
      Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Minnesotabrandon
        Minnesotabrandon commented
        Editing a comment
        Same day..how your plants loooking?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X