Last time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time...

Well it's been fun having the big tent while it lasted! Unfortunately, the owner of the house I've been renting wants me to move out so she can sell. Long story but basically I can't buy it so I have to move. The ONLY place I found in my small town that would let me have all my dogs is a project house and needs a lot of work. On the positive side, she's going to let me stay there rent free if I fix it up for her. Another downside is that it's smaller than the house I'm in now so I have to downsize my grow a little bit, meaning no more 8x8. I will be putting it in storage for a little while, along with the brand new LEDs I just bought, and setting it aside for a later date.

On another positive note, once I fence in the yard I should be able to have a few outdoor plants. Not sure exactly what kind of space I'm looking at for my inside grows, but I will have a decent sized yard so there is plenty of room for my dogs and a few plants. I also may not be on here as much because I'll be extremely busy, house I'm moving in to hasn't been lived in for a few years so there's a lot to do. I'll be lurking and will probably pop in for an update once in a while and things should slow down a little bit in a month or 2 so I will be back more often. Anyway, be safe and happy growing to you all!
    Attached Files

Best of luck in your new digs I would not give up my dogs or animals either. Well now you be safe and enjoy hopefully the new place, sounds like it will be a big project but worth it for no rent, get that in writing LOL. Thank you for your contributions and look forward to seeing your outdoor area? See you soon
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Yeah the outside needs a lot of work too before it looks even half as good as yours. I'll be trying to do a little bit of the outside once I get the inside in decent shape, starting with a fence. Definitely looking forward to the no rent part, will give me a chance to get a few things in order to buy a house when I'm done.

Well i hope she sells it to you when your done if you enjoy living there dphipps1020
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that thought crossed my mind, but I like having the space I have now too. Who knows, only time will tell really. My plan is to fix it like I would want it if I was buying it, just in case. I also want something with a lot of land so that may not work for me on that either. Land is fairly cheap here from what I've seen, so I'd like to get something with at least 5 acres to start with. This will just be a temporary home for me, and a learning experience considering I haven't done much in the way of construction work and pretty much have to do the whole house. Should be fun though.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X