Greening out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greening out...

It happens a few time but then it was brick weed in my younger years.
    I never had it with my grow.

https://weedmaps.com/learn/cannabis-...s-greening-out
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-10-2021, 07:15 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I pretty much gave up smoking weed because of the anxiety it caused me in my later years. I will occasionally take a hit or two when I have trouble sleeping or if I'm relatively certain I won't have to talk to anyone. I was an everyday smoker for close to 20 years and had no issues whatsoever. When my children were old enough to grasp what was going on I just slowly got out of the habit and didn't use it anymore. When the kids grew up I started growing again and I discovered it was no longer the relaxing high it once was for me. This season I'm trying my hand at growing a CBD strain in hopes that I might be able to avoid the anxiety I get from high THC plants.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      We are everyday smokers and i have had too much several times. Never vomited but dizzy alittle faint. But i am leaning towards more CBD 1:1 with THC. Partly cause of this reaction to high THC. 2 grams of GG#4 does relax me, but there are some pretty darn good CBD products out there now. I like blending the 2 flowers. I've not choosen the strain of CBD yet i want to talk to a neighbors son who is grower on a large CBD farm. I want the medical strain

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      I also just blend flowers, growing a high cbd version to mix with the high thc big name plants I like to try. I used to completely green out on the smallest amounts (I mean small as in 1-2 big puffs of week weed). I would get nauseated, cold sweats, dizzy etc. Totally cheap date. If I had slightly more I would get low level paranoia. It was really only after I was growing, when my tolerance started to rise, that the crappy symptoms faded. I think he cbd helped, but moreso I think it was time and tolerance. I figure much like having to start any other new drug there is a break in period. Now I don’t get any of the bad symptoms, except.... the munchies!!! Holy moly that one is annoying. I have little enough willpower as it is, but if that dam breaks stand back or you could lose a finger! πŸ™‚

I can't even get there anymore unless I'm going on 24 hours of no weed then smoke a bowl with a hash nugget inside. The last time I did get there though was when a friend brought some cookies from a dispensary in Oklahoma. They were 50mg of THC each! I broke mine in half. My poor wife (who is a lightweight) ate the whole damn thing. I had to lay down and pass out. She purged from both ends, poor thing. Our friend was back at that dispensary some time later. They said they've pulled those cookies from the shelves and offer refunds to anyone who still has an unopened bag.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

So we are aiming what ? CBD ? THC ? Recreational or medicinal ? Funny at my age I'm sort of looking for medical types ... OK !!!! But just a bit of recreational but not like the good old days non ?
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I am looking for something for the end of the day that just relaxes me and not knock me over the head like a hammer. I've been relying on pain killers for a number of years now and while I enjoy the buzz it gives me I would prefer the nice high marijuana used to provide. Maybe it's a pipedream but I'll keep trying. I've never tried any type of CBD product and I'm hoping my new High Tide sativa plants will fill the bill. If i wanted to work smarter rather than harder I'd just go out and buy some CBD bud but you're talking to a guy who just moved an entire wall 1/2 inch so I could open my refrigerator door fully. Five years of not being able to open my vegetable drawer all the way wore on my last nerve. It was a very interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

My buddy got some gummies on Friday, 125mg each. I woke up to a message on Saturday from him telling me he thought he was going to die twice the night before πŸ˜‚
      Im waiting on him getting me some 🀟🏻

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        See my post above. Go way easy if you're not used to massive doses.

Originally posted by crucialbunny View Post
      I pretty much gave up smoking weed because of the anxiety it caused me in my later years. I will occasionally take a hit or two when I have trouble sleeping or if I'm relatively certain I won't have to talk to anyone. I was an everyday smoker for close to 20 years and had no issues whatsoever. When my children were old enough to grasp what was going on I just slowly got out of the habit and didn't use it anymore. When the kids grew up I started growing again and I discovered it was no longer the relaxing high it once was for me. This season I'm trying my hand at growing a CBD strain in hopes that I might be able to avoid the anxiety I get from high THC plants.
      I had this issue too, but trying a different strain really helped, and I don't have anxiety at all now.. I would also like to recommend that you check out the Canada Drugs online service for some supplements which can help you with your anxiety too, they are pretty good, I have to say!
      Last edited by poeras; 04-30-2021, 03:49 AM.

Comment

I've only ever gotten some anxiety from sativa, but not all sativas. Never greened out. The morning I left to go to the hospital, day before having a kidney removed, I knew I wouldn't be eating and couldn't get high so I ate 100 mg fudgy and smoked a strong joint right before we got there. I was chill, the edible lasted pretty long. I may have brought another one in with me for the no-sleep night time. After surgery I had good pain meds.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I pretty much gave up smoking weed because of the anxiety it caused me in my later years. I will occasionally take a hit or two when I have trouble sleeping or if I'm relatively certain I won't have to talk to anyone.

Comment

I'll get a bit dizzy and really nauseous from time to time, and then I'll sneeze and it goes away. No anxiety or paranoia since it's been legalized here. I can't do high intensity intervals or chase KOMs on Strava on it, but I do enjoy endurance-pace rides on it -- just wandering about in nature. I grow high THC strains, both sativas and indicas and still get high. Sometimes I'll forget I'm high though, and then I'll like go, "Whoa! I forgot I'm high!" then go sit down and enjoy the buzz.
            2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
            2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
            2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
            2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X