Virginia to legalize simple possession!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia to legalize simple possession!

Hot dang! Virginia to legalize simple possession of less than an ounce for recreational use beginning July 1, 2021! It was not to be enacted until 2024 but I guess our worthless governor decided to change it. About time he did something useful, the Jackass.

Any way YAY for Virginia, it's a start.
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

All righttttttttt! I live in VA too and never thought it would happen in my lifetime. It is kinda weird that we won't have dispensaries until 2024 but thanks to all the good folks here I haven't bought weed in 6 years anyway!
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Comment

They will get the dispensaries going sooner also, too many potential cannabis tax dollars going out of Alexandria into DC.
      2X4X6 Quictent
      1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
      600w LED (80)
      1000w LED (180)
      2 X Viparspectra P-1000
      2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
      6" battery/usb fans
      Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
      GH trio with Calimagic
      Lung room humidifier
      3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
      ArmorSi, kelp when needed
      Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
      Northern Lights auto
      (Seedsman)
      auto 00 Kush
      (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
      2x Northern lights auto
      1 auto 00 Kush
      1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
      Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Taxes taxes what has it done so far??? Where did all the Oregon weed tax go? Nothing don't see nothing. It talks a big talk but NEVER walks the walk?? Oregon is going down just like NY, Calif. all of it is going into " feel good handouts" all these states are just like welfare now. Lies piled on more lies.

I see where Virginia allows for growing of 4 plants, possession of up to an ounce, and a $25 fine for possession over an ounce and under a pound. So at harvest time, most folks would wander into $25 fine territory.

Practically speaking, from experience here in Michigan going from medical to recreational, I don't think police will conduct 4 AM raids over the possibility of somebody possessing over an ounce and under a pound. Prior to recreational legalization, police would raid medical growers, steal their homes and personal property, and leave them out on a curb in the cold -- then you'd have to prove in court that you qualified for a medical exemption then sue to get your property back. I do believe that one reason we ended up with recreational cannabis is that police were abusing the medical law. Courts started getting tired of it, and so did the public. Now, "I thought I smelled cannabis" is no longer probable cause to ruin somebody's life.

Good luck to you!
      2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
      2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
      2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
      2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

Oh, and... I don't mind that growers get a head start on things. The more folks grow their own, the less an opportunity for "big pot" to monopolize things.
        2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
        2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
        2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
        2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

I'm with you BaccaRacca. Never could figure out how any of the legal states would allow growing more plants that when harvested, would exceed possession limits but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!!
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X