Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help

is there any possible way for me to isolate one plant ( have concerns it may be turning into a hermaphrodit) that is in the same tent with a female plant without anything happening to it. i want to keep the plant growing im just trying to play it safe in case it is turning into a hermaphrodit. i just don’t have the room to grow the plant separately.

When a female plant throws out nanners(herms), it will pollinate any viable female flowers in the tent.
    Best suggestion I can offer would be to keep a close eye on the suspect girl.
    Sometimes you can pluck off random nanners, but it may end up with some seeded bud.
    Upside to that would be that the seeds would be feminized.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Cfsimon927
      Cfsimon927 commented
      Editing a comment
      gbauto do i read that comment correctly ? reason i ask is i have several plants in my grow, and one of them is throwing out nanners... so if i move that plant and let it finish (about 2 more weeks till harvest) the the seeds from this plant will be considered feminized ?

They need way more light those plants. Or you will end up with loose and larfy buds...
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Remove it by picking it up and carrying it away? You want to save it, put it in a another tent with another light?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Just keep checking it out several times a day. When you see it hermaphrodite remove it or pick of nanners. Also noticed your temp is 65f. Bit to cold for ur ladies. Led you want to aim for 75f-80f.
        640 watt hlg quantum board
        320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
        300 watt mars hydro sp3000
        150 watt hlg quantum board
        100 watt spider farmer led x2
        organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
        Water only i don't check ph
        6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X