Two questions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denim View Post
    I water with pans under the pots then take them out of pans and put back in tent
    I can't move mine like that. We bought a big enough tent 48:x96x either 72" or 80" high (I forget) so I can get in there are move all around and get to each one individually with no problems.

Comment

Oh yea buckets last a while. I always cut the smart pots to harvest so I only get one use out of them. Nothing wrong with buckets. I just like the fabric pots

Comment

Speaking of........the original poster never came back to see all our wonderful answers.

Comment

I noticed that lol we've had a nice little discussion. Maybe they got busy and will check back later

Comment

Probably. I'm going to take a break now too. Gotta watch last weeks Blacklist before new episode comes on tomorrow night. Take care all!

Comment

• Poppylon
              Poppylon commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey I sorry I missed this. I was at the VA all afternoon. I have read the great commits. If i use buckets should I put clay pebbles in bottom of the bucket and mix soil and rice hulls for medium. I was also wondering if I could place 2 1inch PVC pipe on the sides for air . I guess sides although the bucket is round. Lol

What size pots and brand do I use to put soil in to get plants 6 ft tall. I found some on Amazon
            But I don't know which ones to buy. I'm on a kinda tight budget
            Looking good so far! I made a little chart about what size pot to get based on the final desired size if you're interested Remember no matter what size you begin with you can always transplant to a bigger container later!

One really popular soil for cannabis is Fox Farm Happy Frog soil for seedlings, and Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil for older plants. The Ocean Forest formula is more "hot" with nutrients than the seedling one, but it will last your plant longer because it'll take longer to use up all the nutrients. You can start seedlings directly in Ocean Forest soil but they'll get a little nutrient burn at first until they get a little bigger. Unfortunately you probably won't find Fox Farm soils locally unless you happen to live close by a hydro store, but you mentioned you were looking on Amazon.

Comment

Nebula - thanks for the chart, very helpful.........and I am ecstatic, you used one of my pictures. The seedlings in the blue solo cups. I am so proud.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
                NebulaHaze commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a really great picture! They're so perfectly uniform

Yes I from the boot hill southeast Mo. Nearest hydro store 110 miles.

Comment

Welcome back poppylon, and good luck with your 6 ft. plant!

Comment

Originally posted by Poppylon View Post
                  Yes I from the boot hill southeast Mo. Nearest hydro store 110 miles.
                  I'm also a disabled vet so I know about spending a day at the VA hospital!! What a great time!NOT!!!
                  Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X