RQS Nutrition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL RQS Nutrition

Can someone help me with RoyalQueenSeeds Nutrients ?
    so, if i’m going to use RQS nutrients, for exemple, i need to mix in my 20L soil , 5gr of Easy Roots - Mix Micorrizas and 50-100g of Easy Boost Organic nutrients ? thanks am i right?

Easy Boost é um suplemento nutricional completo com tecnologia de liberação lenta, mantendo as plantas alimentadas e felizes por até 12 semanas.

A nossa mistura única de fungos facilita o cultivo. Formulada cuidadosamente para aumentar a taxa de absorção das raízes. Compre o seu Mix de Micorrizas hoje!

Looks like you mix 50 OR 100g in each 20L of soil. So it's your choice.... with roots it says 5g per pot.... that's how I understood it reading through really quick I've I've never used it
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
      Looks like you mix 50 OR 100g in each 20L of soil. So it's your choice.... with roots it says 5g per pot.... that's how I understood it reading through really quick I've I've never used it
      ye thaks mate, so, i need to mix my soil with 50 -100 gr of easy boost organic nutrients and add 5 more gr of roots nutrients in that soil right?

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that is how I interpreted it. If it were me I would do 50g boost and the 5g root. They have another one that is for bloom boost and you add it to your water during flower. They are tablets that you mix in 7L water and water with it every time. Only thing you have to use all of it in 2 weeks could make half at a time I'm sure

Originally posted by jonnthelad View Post

ye thaks mate, so, i need to mix my soil with 50 -100 gr of easy boost organic nutrients and add 5 more gr of roots nutrients in that soil right?
      thank you very much
      just to make sure im doimg right

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X