Free Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Hash

Doing my daily check today I saw this between a couple of buds on a plant, checked it with the scope an its hash! Ok it’s not much but I thought it was cool as I’ve never seen it before.

I don't want to be a bummer and no negativity intended but are you sure that is not bug poop?

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Checked it with a scope and it’s hash

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to be an a.. But plant doesn't make hash, people do.. Hash for me is made by compressing and processing trichomes of the cannabis plant. You are probably seeing trichomes my friend.

Here: Hash is essentially kief that has undergone a heating and pressurization process before being turned into a pliable ball or brick.

Sorry my friend but from what I see in the second pic is not Hash

Check some of our threads on Hash.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-04-2021, 12:24 PM.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure you weren't loading you pipe over the plant? I like free hash, can't wait to make some...

I always thought you had to make hash. I didn't know you could grow it.

Comment

Damm,thats the funniest thing ive heard for ages.
      Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
      Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
      Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
      Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
      Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
      Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
      Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
      Pots=12l fabric
      Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

If it was found where the plant had something cut from it if could be leached nutrients from the wound that are now dry just something that popped into my head and maybe food for thought.

Comment

For me this is hash... Almost pure with no contaminants.
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-04-2021, 12:38 PM.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X